Morning teasing and Art exhibition

BLACK DRAGON MANSION

In the black dragon mansion, the group was having their morning breakfast made by Kenta and Charlie.

In the kitchen, Charlie was teasing Kenta, but Kenta teased him back, making Charlie whine cutely.

As Kenta was busy cooking, Charlie snuck up behind him and playfully poked his side.

Charlie: "Hey, Chef Kenta, need any help with those eggs?"

Kenta chuckled and playfully nudged Charlie away with his elbow.

Kenta: "I think I've got it covered, thanks. But if you want, you can set the table."

Charlie pouted in mock disappointment.

Charlie: "Aw, come on, phi Ken! I'm a much better cook than you."

Kenta rolled his eyes with a smirk.

Kenta: "Sure you are, baby Charlie. That's why you burnt the toast yesterday."

Charlie playfully shoved Kenta's shoulder.

Charlie: "Hey, that was just a little crispy, not burnt! Besides, I was distracted by your singing in the shower."

Kenta laughed and shook his head, continuing to cook while Charlie helped set the table.

Sonic entered the kitchen with a wide grin, his eyes lighting up at the smell of food.

Sonic: "Good morning, guys! What's for breakfast?"

Kenta glanced over at Sonic, his expression softening at the sight of the younger member.

Kenta: "Well, well, if it isn't our little prince charming! Breakfast is almost ready, cutie."

Sonic's cheeks flushed pink at the teasing, but he couldn't help but smile.

Sonic: "Stop it, phi! I'm not a baby."

Charlie chimed in, joining the teasing with a playful grin.

Charlie: "Aw, but you're our adorable little baby of the group, Sonic!"

Sonic groaned playfully, but the affectionate banter brought a warmth to his heart as he took his seat at the table.

Sonic chuckled mischievously, trying to think of a comeback.

Sonic: "Hey, Charlie, we're practically the same age anyway. So, who's the baby now?"

Charlie raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing on his lips.

Charlie: "Nice try, Sonic, but you forget—I'm three whole months older than you. Looks like I win this round!"

Sonic pouted, his lower lip jutting out in a cute manner.

Sonic: "That's not fair, Charlie! You always have to play the age card."

The playful banter continued as they awaited breakfast, filling the kitchen with laughter and warmth.

Kenta chuckled and reached over to pinch Sonic's cheeks gently.

Kenta: "Aw, look at you, little baby Sonic! No matter how much you grow up, you'll always be our adorable little guy."

Sonic scrunched up his nose, swatting Kenta's hand away playfully.

Sonic: "Hey, cut it out, phi! I'm not a baby anymore."

Kenta grinned mischievously, ruffling Sonic's hair.

Kenta: "Sure, sure, keep telling yourself that, kiddo."