Chapter A&D Part 3

"@Sallyface2579 asks Elliot please teach me math."

Elliot laughed. "Maybe if I get to meet you in person I can give you some tips!" He smiled, knowing someone wanted his help. he was outside with most of the critters on a picnic blanket writing. 

"(Unknown person) Penny have you ever tried, flayed unicorn? :)" 

Penny was confused. "Flayed what? No??" Penny said with concerned in her tone. she looked over to Ella. "Ella whats flayed uni-" Rosie covered Ella's ears and shook her head. "I- what??" she stared. 

"(Unknown person) Is there more critters than just the main ones?"

Creator here! ill answer that, there are yes, but don't live with the smiling critters. you'll meet them at some point along side the others toy oc's I have :3 

"@Sallyface2579 asks nova if you had to use the red smoke, how do you think the others would react?"

Nova read the paper, "Well, I think they would be concerned that, Hopp's and Chichi would have more reason to dislike me after it." He shrugged sitting on a tree away from the other critters. 

"@Sallyface2579 asks Nova how does the red smoke work?"

"Oh another one of those questions.. Well.." Nova paused and thought for a moment. "It's kinda like how drags and spew fire? just its smoke, I don't know how else to explain it. Though it does hurt sometimes when I have used it before." He explained, his tail dangling lazily off the tree. "It works kinda like a sleeping po-" Ray runs over towards Nova. "NOVAAAAAAAA" Ray screamed, scaring the cat. "What." He glared at Ray annoyed, his fur sticking up as well his tail fluffed up. "Wanna play hide and seek, do yeah, do yeah?!" Ray asked excitedly. "No- why are you more hyper than normal." Nova said as he stared down at Ray from up in the tree. "Penny gave me ice cream!" He giggled. 

:) Its coming