Chapter A&D part 5

"MindiPie asks, what exactly has been happening there?"

Ray thought for a moment trying to gather the words to explain It. "Well, the people who used to run the dome went missing and all that is left are monsters for some reason they don't come into the dome. After a the first few weeks we realized the monsters couldn't get inside the dome, we decided to give everyone roles so we could keep some type of order. We had the idea of leaving but, we don't have anywhere else to go." Ray sighed crossing his arms. 

"And I don't wanna leave him behind." he muttered, closing his eyes. "I know it's silly, hes gone but... I feel like hes still here." He tried to explain.

God that got depressing-

"MindiPie asks, what are the ships?"

Hi the creator here to answer this! So the ships are, Nova x Ray, Hopps x Chichi and Rosie x Ella! 

"MindiPie asks how old are you guys?" 

Elliot looks up from his work. "Oh us? Well im 19, Hopps, Penny, and Chichi are 20,  Ella I think is 19, Rosie is one of the youngest 18, Ray is the oldest being 20 in a half, and lastly Nova is the youngest or would be. he's 18." Elliot then looked behind him. "Where did that rabbit go." He sighs and stands up dusting himself off. "Eh I should take a break anyway, ive been working on this for a few hours." He muttered to himself grabbing his tools and leaving to the house. 

"(Unknown person) dares, Penny tell your biggest secret! I won't tell =D"

Penny stops whats she's doing in the kitchen and stares at the paper getting a nervous chuckle out of her. "Well.. I know this sounds really bad but ive always wanted to try pork." Penny says looking away from the paper, 

Yeah were just gonna leave her to her own devices-

"(Unknown person) asks who are the monsters?" 

Wow so many creator questions haha, well I don't wanna spoil them all but I'll at least give one. Mama bird she's the co owner of this accounts oc! 

"(Unknown person) what exactly are you guys?"

Ray stared at the paper for a few moments, "Well- we've always been called, 'Smiling critters' but im not really sure what we are other than not being natural creatures." Ray explained, "Though if you mean animal im a dog or a cocker spaniel, I think. Elliot is a elephant, Ella is a unicorn, Nova was a ragdoll cat, I know Hopps had a specific rabbit type but I can't remember it, Chichi is a frizzle chicke, Rosie is a brown bear and lastly Penny is a kunekune pig, I think."

I gave them specific type bc yes =D

and that's all

goodbye!

why are you still looking

"@Sallyface2579 asks for Nova are you okay, no injuries?"

Nova saw the note and sat up picking it up, he read it then nodded.

"(Unknown person) asks for Nova,  what happened?" 

Nova just placed the note back down and shook his head, not seeming to want to answer the question.