Chapter 6

Ray stared at the floor, its been a couple of hours since Nova went missing Ray told everyone to stay inside the house he didn't want them going anywhere near that door. "Ray what are we gonna do?" Chichi asked, Ray looked up towards Chichi. "I.. I don't know." Ray responded.

"I know you said we shouldn't, but what if we go and search for him? If we're all searching then we have to find him!" Chichi said, "No!" Ray shook his head, "I don't want it getting you guys either." Ray crossed his arms. "Well we can't just stay here, if what you're saying is true we'll have to go out." Which explained, Ray sighed. "let's just talk about this later." Ray stands up and leaves, he goes to Nova's room. "I shouldn't be doing this but he knew more than I ever did." Ray said to himself looking around Nova's room, he goes to the shelf and looks around there. "Never thought nova as a reader,- and not a writer either" Ray said grabbing a journal, he skims through the pages, reading through it he realizes just how much Nova knew. 

"I know he didn't want to tell us but... This is so much.." Ray mumbled to himself, he places the book on the bed. "I shouldn't be snooping more, I got some information." Ray said leaving the room.

The critters were all talking in the living room, about the situation. "I knew that cat was hiding stuff! And not telling us this place is a lie! What the heck!" Chichi said annoyed, "He had a good reason Chichi you can't be upset with him." Elliot said getting a glare from Chichi, then Chichi sighs. "we've lived here our whole lives thinking this place was real! But no it's not!" Chichi looked out the window. "As much as I don't want to agree with Elliot, he has a point Chichi." Hopps said crossing her arms. "OH! so now your taking the side of the Elephant oh great!" Chichi  turned to Hopps clearly upset. "I never said that Chi!" Chichi rolled his eyes, "Please can we not fight!" Ella said trying to get the 2 to stop.

"Whatever, you know what I don't care what Ray says im going out." Chichi said standing up from the sofa. "Wait-" Before Elliot could finish Chichi was gone. 

"He'll be fine, it's not like that thing is out there." Hopps flatly said, "But Ray said not to leave! hes our leader we should listen to him!" Elliot looked at Hopps, she rolled her eyes and sighed. Rosie and Penny were just sitting there listening to this, honestly Penny didn't want to make anyone upset and Rosie well couldn't speak. 

.

.

.

.

.

a week passes, and food had been running low. "Ugh, Ray we need to leave to find food! we'll starve if we don't." Elliot tried to reason with Ray. "I know I know! Fine I'll go with penny to search for food, I want you to watch for anyone." Ray explained, Elliot nodded.Ray grabs a backpack then leaves to find Penny, finding her in the living room with Rosie.

"Penny your with me to find some food while the others stay here." Penny looked at Ray, then nodded. "Okay Ray." Penny got up and went over to Ray. "We will need to find something out there to defend our selves, as nothing here would be good for that." Ray explained going through the front door.

Penny and Ray get to the dome door, Ray opens it and goes through it first to make sure nothing was around. "Okay come on Penny." Penny goes through the door closing it behind her.

The two explore the area, finding pipes to use as weapons to defend from whatever could be out there. the halls were quiet, eerily quiet. it made the 2 nerved. The two make their way up the stairs into some rooms, they find some vending machines. "This will do for now, we should find a key or something to get it open. we don't want to break it open as that may cause whatever is out here to know that were out here." Ray explained starting to search for some type of key or pick to open the vending machine. Penny finds the key. 

"I found a key!" Penny smiled, Ray looked at her and nodded. "Good job let's get this open." Penny goes up the vending machine and unlocked it relieved it worked. Ray grabs snacks and stuffs them into his bag. "You get the drinks." Ray said tossing the extra bag he had. Penny nods and stuffs the bag with the drinks trying to pack as many as she could. "Okay let's get back." 

Penny and Ray leave the room, they begin to head back getting a bad feeling Ray stops and looks around. "Stay close Penny." Ray whispered, a loud screech comes from behind the two. "RUN!" Ray screamed, Penny running first the Ray looking behind him some type of bird? He couldn't tell well he looks back infront seeing the door he runs towards the door going through it and closing it holding it with his own body weight, there was loud screeches and banging from the door a few moments later ending. Ray begun to catch his breath then looked up seeing Penny get got up and hugged Penny. "are you okay?" Ray asked, "Yeah just freaked out that's all." Penny responded. "Let's get back." Ray and penny then begin to walk back.

They make it back inside the house going straight to the kitchen to put away the food and drinks they had found. "This should hopefully last a few weeks." Ray muttered, he looks away thinking to himself. 'I hope hes okay...' then he looks back finishing putting all the stuff away, he puts the bags on the counter for later. 

some future designs, I made Novas as well but this doesn't mean hes alive, I get to know that and you don't :) Such funny things I have control of . Anyway! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!