2

NOT EDITED

Author~
Focus—> Sunoo

Please leave comments❤️😌

"I swear, the only thing I hate about my job, is waking up this early." Sunoo says with a groan to himself as he forced himself out of bed.

It's been a long week since the one night stand incident with that man, Sunoo was still left thinking about it even now, as he showered.

"Good morning." Jungwon said as he had spent a night with the male. The two were in the kitchen now. "Morning." Sunoo said with a yawn as Jungwon hands him a cup of coffee.

"You start today I see. That's the only reason you'd ever be up this early." Jungwon said with a chuckle as Sunoo rolled his eyes at his best friend.

"Yes. I meet the boss today. I already got a tour of the place and met the people I'd be working with a few days ago." Sunoo said before sipping on the creamy vanilla ice cold coffee.

"Aren't you usually supposed to meet the boss before all of that? Like the day after you're hired?" Jungwon said confused as he finished up cooking. Setting a plate of blueberry waffles in front of Sunoo before adding bacon and some kimchi and rice on a different plate for him.

"Yea but they said he was abroad somewhere so I couldn't meet him. I just hope he's not an asshole like the last one." Sunoo said with a sigh, thanking Jungwon before he starts to eat.

"The last one was more than just an asshole. He tried to rape you." Jungwon said and Sunoo groaned. "Please don't talk about it. I can't believe I almost went to jail because I almost killed him. It was self defense and he even tried buying the judge off with money." Sunoo said in disbelief.

"At least he's dead now." Jungwon said and Sunoo chuckled. The man died later in prison brutally beat up and stabbed. It was bad.

"I'm just happy it wasn't too hard to move to a different agency, most models have a hard time because some companies want to project different views." Sunoo said and Jungwon nods in agreement.

"Anyway, have you still been talking to that man from the club?" Sunoo asks his friends who immediately tried hiding his smile by pursing his lips together. "Yes. But he's been busy so I couldn't see him after that day. He still texts me whenever he can though." Jungwon said and Sunoo smirks.

"He's in love already, and so are you. He's perfectly your type feature wise, but how's his personality?" Sunoo asked. He needed to know because Jungwon was like a little brother to him, and he's been heartbroken a lot. Sunoo was surprised he didn't cut the man off after they did whatever they did together.

It must've been a reason the male was sticking to the man, he must've did something good because Jungwon started to just sleep around and then cut you off the next day.

"He's actually super sweet. I already told you we didn't have sex that night. He just wanted to talk and get to know me instead. He took me to his house, cooked a meal, which was amazing by the way, and we just chilled the rest of the night." Jungwon said with a shrug as if he wasn't touched by that moment.

Sunoo smiled happily, the man sounded ok so far, and Jungwon honestly needed someone who was patient with him, all his other relationships were rushed and they had sex too early on.