8

Please Leave Commonts❤️

Sunghoon~

"You're so cuddly it's cute." I told the younger male. We were still in his room and had woken up about an hour ago from our nap.

"You're warm." He says with a cute little eye smile. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I decided not to. "You can kiss me when you feel like it. Stop holding back." He says punching me lightly in the arm making me groan.

"Ok ok, no need to be aggressive princess." I told him and he smiles wider at the nick name. "I love it when you call me that." He says looking at me with those sharp eyes of his.

They were so attractive on his sexy face. "I know~" I said before giving him a small peck on the lips to which he smiles to again.

His eyelashes were so long, like when he closed them I could see them basically laying on his cheeks, even from far.

Soon, he was busy cleaning around his room, as I was on my phone. Soon he's over by me, sweeping the side of the bed, and he was wearing loose shorts, so of course I had to smack it.

"Ow! What the hell." Sunoo said with a whine a he holds onto his butt making me laugh a little. "You have a very nice ass. And it jiggles." I said and he scoffs hitting me on the arm making me groan.

Soon he was done and came back to sit beside me as he texts his friend.

It's the one the company is trying to get Sunoo to be really close with in public for attention since a picture of them blew up.

I'm a very, possessive person, so when I heard the board talk about it I got upset, luckily it didn't seem out of ordinary since I always go against those types of things.

The two were still already good friends though...sadly.

"Sunoo." I said poking him on his cheek and he looks at me. "Yes?" He asked me. I grabbed him by the waist, lifted him, and then placed him down on my lap facing me.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked him and his face turns a little red. "Stop asking I just told you that earlier." He says and I chuckle before pulling him into a short kiss before pulling away and starting to watch tv again.

"Hey, that's too short." He complained cutely with a small pout in disappointment. "You'll be fine." I told him as he rolls his eyes at me

Lulu had came into the room, meowed to let us know she did, and laid in her car room. I figured she went to sleep after about 20 minutes of hee not coming out and just her little paw sticking out of the hole.

POV Switch
Sunghoon—>Sunoo

As I was currently busy eating macaroons, Sunghoon placed his hand on my thigh, not doing anything in particular as he was lying down on his back looking at his phone.

"What ya doing?" I asked him crossing my legs as I looked at him curiously. "Looking over Mina's photos from the photoshoot." He tells me and I hum.

"What kind?" I asked again as he swipes again on the screen. "Beach themed.", he said and I gaze at him for a bit.

"Better not be a bikini." I told him and he looks at me. "Jealous I see?" He said with a smirk as he set his phone down.

"Very. Anyway, I need your help." I told him and he hums as he placed his hand on my thigh now, laying sideways on it.

"Of course. With what?" He asked me as he let out a small relaxed sigh. "Outfits. I bought a bunch online with some of the money you gave me and wanted to try it out. As well as the outfits you picked out." I told him and he smiled.