18. Hospital

Third pov

Vincenzo and Elisabeth both stood up and ran up the stairs to Bellas room with Matthew behind them.

Inside the room they were met with Lorenzo and Grayson trying to wake a crying Bella.

"What happened?" Vincenzo asked while walking to Bella.

"We don't know. On our way to bed we heard crying so we walked towards the sound and ended up here" Grayson explained.

"we have to wake her up" Elisabeth said while going into the bathroom to get a glass of water.

When she came back from the bathroom with a glass of water in her hand she pushed the others a way so she could drop some water on her face.

Elisabeth threw some water on her daughter and Bella actually woke up.

When Bella had gone to sleep she started to have a nightmare or more living in an old memory.

It was when Jack - Bellas abusive step dad - and his friends got super drunk at home watching a fotball game. The team they were cheering for had lost. They got angry. And angry old men only means trouble.

Jack and his friends started pushing Belle around and she managed to fall pretty many times, while they had some "play time" with her.

It was one of Bellas worst times with Jack.

Elizabeth took her daughter in her arms cradling her, hugging her, whispering comforting words in her ear.

"Bella what happened?" Grayson asked worried.

Bella didn't answer, she just sat in her mothers arms crying.

After a while Bella calmed down and everyone were quiet. The only thing you could hear were Bella sniffing.

"Bella baby. Could you tell us what happened?" Vincenzo asked while sitting next to Bella and his wife on the bed.

Bella shook her head moving it so it's snuggled in her mothers chest.

"Please. We just want to help you Bella." Lorenzo begged.

"What if she just doesn't know" Matthew said.

They continued trying to make her tell them what happened until they gave up. "T-thirsty" Bella said, still laying in her mothers arms.

"i will be right back" Vincenzo said starting to walk out of the room.

"N-No. i w-want to" Bella then said making Vincenzo stop in his tracks.

"Do you wanna get yourself a glass of water?" Elisabeth tried to make her words make more sense.

Bella nodded and Elisabeth put her down on the floor.

Vincenzo took his daughters hand in his and they both walked out of the room.

But when Bella and Vincenzo got to the stairs Bella fell onto the ground in pain. She grabbed her foot in pain starting to cry all over again.

Vincenzo yelled at the others to come while reaching for Bella. He took her in his arms asking for whats wrong over and over again super worried.

"what wrong?" Lorezo asked in an hurry.

"Bella baby tell us whats wrong" Elizabeth said while crouching down next to them.

Bella still didn't answer them because of the pain but they all saw that she was hurt.

"get in the car!" Vincenzo said loudly while standing up with Bella in his arms.

The Russo family all ran down the stairs, into the garage and then inside a black car.

Vincenzo were in the driver seat, Elizabeth in the passenger seat with a crying Bella in her arms and the other kids were in the backseat.

They were all super worried. Vincenzo who were driving got distracted from the road looking at Bella making sure nothing happens.

...

They got to the closest hospital that also happens to be the hospital Vincenzo ownes.

He took Bella from Elizabeth's amrs and ran from the car to the hospital with the rest of the family behind him.

By the time Vincenzo had gotten to his personal doctor Daniel Hart Bella had passed out from the pain.

Daniel Hart could be the only doctor Vincenzo trusted enough to let him touch and help his family.

"Please help her" Was the first thing Vincenzo said.

Dr. Hart turned around a bit confused who he was talking about until he looked down at the unconscious girl in his arms.

Dr Hart gasped before asking "i-is that who i think it is"

When Vincenzo nodded making Dr. Hart gasped. He wanted to ask how he got her back but he knew he didn't have time for that now, so he got to work.

Dr.Hart told his colleagues in an hurry that he needed help with the girl. He took Bella from Vincenzo's arms and put her on an hospital bed with wheels. Some nurses came to help and they all rolled Bella into the emergency room.

Vincenzo turned around and gave each of his sons a hug telling them that everything would be fine. He also gave his wife a hug and a kiss on the head trying to calm her down too.

Suddenly a nurse came and told them that they all could wait in the waiting room.

The family all went into the waiting room sitting down but Vincenzo needed to sign some papers about Bellas privet information.

Elisabeth and her sons all sat as quiet as a mouse in the waiting room. They all thinking the worse.

What had happened to Bella? Why were she hurt? Who or what caused her pain?
______
Hi everyone hope you've had an great week.

This chapter was very frustrating to write. When I were going to upload the chapter I had accidentally removed over 200 words.

But finally I'm done and I'm gonna start the next chapter hopefully on Monday or tomorrow night.