23. Extended family

Third pov

When Vincenzo told his family that the rest of the family were comming over for christmas they we're all very happy. But Bella were confused. She thought her family were the people she lived with. Vincenzo could see that she were confused so he explained that his parents and his brothers and their families also is our family but longer away.

Elisabeth also thought that it would be a great opportunity to tell them about Bella.

Christmans holiday came fast, it was now cold outside and sometimes snowed. Though the snow didn't stay on the ground, instead it tunred into water. Everytime it snowed Bella would sitt besides a window just looking outside hoping for the snow to stay. She have never been able to play in the snow before and from her brothers stories it seemed really fun.

Christmas eve came up and the Russo family were sitting and eating an fancy Christmas breakfast. Bella and Elisabeth were though not at the table. They were up in Bellas room tryingt o pick out an cute outfit. Elisabeth that it was very cute and funny how Bella agreed on all of her fashion ideas.

Bella still had her cast on so it was hard to do all the stuff she would have wanted to do. But hopefully she will be able to take the cast off in an week.

Vincenzo and his sons were just talking abou randome stuff but suddenly they stopped. The doorbell rang.

Matthew were the first of them all to stand up. He ran towards the front door and opened it.

And before he could say anything Giulia pulled her grandson in an tight loving hug. "aw i missed you so much" She said and then hugged Matthew enev tighter if that's even possible.

"Mom let him go. He's gonna get suffocated" Vincenzo said walking inside the room.

"My son" Giulia said and then letting Matthew go and hugging her son tight.

"Now you suffocating me instead" He coughed out.

When Giulia let her son go Vincenzo went to greet his dad. "Hey dad"

"Hello son" They both had a very cold little greeting before his sons came to greet their grandpa.

The rest of the family came in and eveeryone greeted each other. The cousins we're really happy to finally see each other again and play around, But they also noticed that Grayson, Matthew and Lorenzo seemed a lot more exited than usual.

"Hey bro why do you look so excited?" Luca asked Grayson.

Before he could answered Vincenzo gained everyones attention. "Im very happy all of you could come here for christmas. Plus we have a suprise that im sure will shock everyone"

Elisabeth and Bella had together found a really cute outfit for Bella to wear.

Elizabeth had heard the voices down stairs so she knew that the rest of the family had arrived

"Bella baby the rest of the family is here" Elisabeth told her daughter who were sitting on the counter inside her walk-in-closet. 

Bella were very nervous about meeting the rest of the family. She's scared that they won't like her or treat her badly. 

Elisabeth could see thath her daughter seemed nervous so she tried to comfort her. "It's gonna be okay baby. They will love you" She then picked Bella up and carried her out of the room. The closer they got to the stairs the louder the voices got.

Right before they got to the stairs they could hear Vincenzo announce that they have a surprise.

Right when Elisabeth started walking down the stairs a dog came upp besides her. It was Rocco. When Elisabeth then started walking down the stairs with Bella in her amrs and Rocco by her side all heads turned to the stairs.

Giulia let out a gasp and put a hand over her mouth.

When Elisabeth got half way down the stairs she stopped to say something. "Everyone this, is our Bella" Rocco let out a little sound also wamting to be included "And Rocco"

Now everyone let out a small gasp not thinking that this were the suprise.

Elisabeth walked all the way down the stairs and now Vincenzo walked up to them and took Bella in his arms. "You look so cute" He told her while tickling her stomach so she let out a small giggle while squirming around in his arms.

Everyone watched the sceen in front of them not knowing what to say. But suddenly from know where Benjamin said something that made everyone chuckle or laugh. "Im not the youngest anymore!"

Bella then looked in front of her to see six children stand in front of her but tree of them were her brothers. They all stood in a row with their chests out.

"Boys introduce yourself" A beautiful red haired woman said from behind them.

The youngest boy who made everyone laugh started of introducing himself. "Hi Bambina im Benjamin"

Than the boys next to him said "Im Luca the younger twin, but just by two minutes"

"Im Luciano, the older twin, but you can call me Luci"

"They are your cousin's Princess" Vincenzo told her.

Bella nodded and then introduced herself "Bella"

Vincenzo walked to the rest of the people and introduced everyone to her. But when they got to his parents Giulia didn't waist a second, she took Bella from her sons arms and gave her a thight hug.

Bella got a bit scared at first because a randome woman who she had never meet before just took her away from her dad but then she felt how soft and loving her hug was, so she melted into it.

"Francesco look at her isn't she beautiful" Giulia told her husband.

"She is" He agreed looking at the girl softly. "Why does she have a cast on her leg?" He than asked.

"She broke her foot" Vincenzo asnwered honestly. He isn't sure Bella want them to know what happened yet so he will give her time to warm up to the family.

"How?" Francesco then continued to question.

"Thats a story for later"

While Bella have got to know who everyone is Rocco had been standing besides her but on the ground following her.

The family continued talking forgetting about their breakfast. The kids were playing around and they all helped when Bella would need help to get from one place to another. Rocco were also there all the time beside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

She finally got to meet the rest of the family!

If im gonna be honest it was hard to fit Rocco inside this chapter but i managed. 

I wish i had a pet. A cat or a dog who would suport me and stuff would be lovely.