26. Rumor

Third pov

The Russo family walked inside the ball in order from oldest to youngest. The kids all came inside together. Benjamin and Luca were holding Bellas hands and the others were surrounding them. 

When the Russo walked inside the ball room everyone turned to look at them. They had all heard a rumor that they had a new member to their family and wanted to know who. Everyone gasped when they saw a little girl. They had thought that someone had just gotten engaged or something. They would never have guessed that someone had another child.

Vincenzo took a glass of champagne from a waiter walking around with a plate filled of glasses. Before everyone had the chance to start talking again a man came up on the stage in front of some kind a band.

"Welcome, Welcome everyone. I hope you have a great time and let the ball begin" Everyone started to clap their hands even Bella tried her best at it.

The Russos weren't the only ones having their kids with them at the ball. Almost everyone has at least one kid with them. The ball is for all the rich people and mafia workers to make alliances with each other. It exists many of these balls but you can only bring your kid on this one. 

People began to talk and introduce their family to others. Bella and her brothers were still standing in a big clump not really knowing what they should do. The last time they were here Bella wasn't in their lives. It's diffrent now.

"Should we just go and sit down?" Luciano asked.

"Sure" and "Why not" could be heard from the boys and Bella just nodded doing what her brothers want.

Bella were in the middle of all the boys with Matthew and Lorenzo holding her hands. Together they all walked to a empty round table with a white cloth and six chairs. Everyone took a seat but because they are seven people and it only existed six chairs Bella had to sit on Lorenzo's lap. They made small talks at some point but it was mostly quiet. They didn't have much to talk about. If the kids was at home they would laugh and talk loudly but here, here they are mostly quiet. They had just gotten to the ball and already wanted to go home and watch a movie or something. Suddenly four kids around Grayson and Lorenzos age walked up to them.

"Well hello there friends. Didn't know you were coming" The guy that was in the front besides another one said.

"Adrian Bianchi. What do you want" Luciano asked. The Russo kids saw him at the ball last year and he goes on the same school as Lorenzo, Grayson and Matthew.

"Can't my brother here talk to some old friends of ours" Bruce Bianchi said from besides his brother. 

"Can you just go already" Matthew complained. 

"Who is this little girl" Adrian asked.

Lorenzo tighted his hold on Bella.

"Yeah who is the little girl" A guy from behind Adrian who's name is Caleb Donatelli asked.

"Mind your ow-" Matthew didn't get to finish before Lorenzo cut him of.

"She's our sister so stay away"

It was like they had a staring contest with each other until Lorenzo stoped to look down at his sister who had now pushed herself even further into his arms.

"It's okay they can't hurt you" Lorenzo whispered sweet words to make her less scared.

"Aw is the little girl scared" The guy named Fabio Donatelli who has been quiet until now said.

"Now what is going on here?" Mr. Bianchi came up to his sons and asked. 

"Nothing dad" Bruce muttered. Now he sounded kinda embarrassed instead of feisty.

"Why did he sound scary and now sound scared" Bella asked her brothers with an attempt to be quiet but everyone heard her.

"Im not scared you little-" Bruce didn't get to finish his sentence before his dad cut him of.

"I hope my sons and their friends have not disturbed your evening. They will now leave you alone" With that the four kids left leaving the Russo's alone.

"Ugh I hate them" Luca complained.

"Same" Benjamin agreed.

While the kids were sitting for themselves just talking the adults have been talking to what feels like millions of people. They have all been trying to ignore the people they don't like but when Mr and Mrs Bianchi came up to them they just had to accept it and talk to them.

"Hey Gianni, nice to see you again how are you?" Vincenzo said while placing his arm around Elisabeths waist.

"Im good actually. really good. It's been really busy" Gianni answered while looking at his pregnant wife.

"Oh congratulations" Elisabeth blurted out.

Mrs. Bianchi said a thank you while rubbing her stomach.

"But I do have to ask who is that little girl you have with you" Cassandra, Giannis wife asked.

"She's our daughter" Vincenzo answered.

"Im sure you don't really care about what I think but isn't it kinda dumb to take her here when the rumors is going around" Gianni knew exactly what he was doing when he said that. He wants to make Vincenzo know something is comming their way and it wont be good.

"What do you mean?" Elisabeth said in an worried tone.

"Well i think it's time for us to talk to some more people and you guys have a great night" Gianni said his last words before giving Vincenzo a winka while walking away with his wife.

Vincenzo looked at Elisabeth before they both walked in a fast pace towards the rest of the family. Elisabeth walked to the kids while Vincenzo walked to the adults.

"Do you know about any rumor about Bella?" Vincenzo asked.

Everyone looked at eachoter before saying no and asking about it.

"Gianni told us that it was dangerous to take her here because of the rumors" 

"Well we haven'theard anything about any rumor" Giulia told her son.

Vincenzo needed to know what the rumor was so he called Elijah.

"Elijah I need you to find any rumor or anything about Bella"

"Yeah of course man but dare I ask why?" Elijah asked.

"I will tell you later" With that Vincenzo ended the call and walked over to his kids.

Elisabeth were hugging Bella tight to her chest but the kids were all super confused. Why did Elisabeth look so worried. What had actually happened.

"Mama whats wrong?" Lorenzo asked.

"I think it's time to go home" Vincenzo said.

The Russo family all had began to get tired and Bella had almost fallen asleep on her brothers lap. Vincenzo waited inpatiently for Elijahs call and the kids still didn't know what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26!

I wonder what the rumor is about. Nah I already know but still.