too hot pt. 2

Same tags as before. May get smutty idk yet.
(Also, for simplicity in all my fics, the pac is removable..so leave me be shshshsh)
Dibs pov:

I held the gate to the pool open for zim, smiling at him, even though all i got back is a sneer as he walked inside, I had a pretty good feeling he was happy to be here in some way. His antennae gave that away. I can't tell the exact emotion, but I know that when they're down like that and curled at the end, it's something good. If he was truly upset, they would be either straight down or pointing up and bending at a pretty sharp angle. Why does he continue to pretend like he hates me, I don't know.

"Is this 'pool' always so..full?" zim complains as I close the gate behind us "on hot days like this, yeah. It might be hard to find some chairs, so keep an eye out for any zim scoffs at me in return."I have yet to see the 'fun.' " I roll my eye at him, noticing 2 empty chairs." Ah! Come one before they get stolen. " i grab his 3 fingered hand, dragging him twords the chairs and ignoring his initial protests. When we reach the chairs, i put the towels down on them, effectively marking them as ours "God I can't wait to get out of this heat." I smile, reaching for the bottom of my shirt and taking it off, folding it up neatly before grabbing my sunblock.

Zims pov:

I find myself staring when Dib removes his shirt, slathering himself with that white cream, which looks similar to the goop he gave me..was I supposed to bring that?.. I can't really care right now, unable to pull my attention away from the human. I probably look like a fool...all because of this damn! Dib-stink!.

"You gonna take off your shirt and boots? Or do you like melting in the sun? " Dibs voice snaps me out of my trance, and I can feel my face heat up from being caught watching him."tch! The great zim doesn't want to expose himself to your inferior eyes. " I spit, my gaze darting away from him. "Zim, don't be weird. It's too hot for your stubborn antics," dib sighs.

I scoff again, hesitantly reaching for the end of my invader shirt and pulling it off, taking great care to fold it up so the logo is clear and proud on the front. Next, i slip off my boots. Luckily, most of the human worm things are too stupid to notice I am missing like two extra digits on both my hands and feet. Nor do they notice I forgot my wig. These weird worms probably believe my antennae are two weird strands if hair. "So what we just..stand in the water?? Doesn't sound very fun to me. " I cross my arms, glaring at Dib, who soon has an odd grin on his face."No, we do things like this!" Before I could even question him, I feel myself being lifted from the ground, and my pac suddenly disconnected. I open my mouth to yell at him, but before I can even try and squirm to get myself down, I'm suddenly hurling into the air, quickly falling down into the water.

Panic fills my mind as I realize I can't figure out how to get back to the surface, nor can I breathe in earth's 'water'. Suddenly, bubbles swish down all around me, and a hand grabs onto me, pulling me back up before my 'lungs' could give out. When my head finally breaches the surface, I gasp out, grasping onto whoever saved me. I'm met with laughter, from whom I realized to be Dib, who was supporting me. How the humans can stay above the surface I don't know. "How dare you laugh at zim!!" I yell, only getting more laughing in response

"I guess I should have made sure you know how to swim before throwing you in." I glare at him. If it wasn't for the fact he was the only thing keeping me above the water's surface, I would kill him . "Let's get you to where you can touch." Before I can question what he means by that, we are moving to the other side of the 'pool', having to dodge other Stinky! Humans and their worm babies. Eventually, I felt the floor against my feet, and when I was able to fully stand, I pushed Dib off of me.
I must admit..the pool is much cooler in the water. "You're lucky I don't harvest your organs for that, Dib stink," I huff, having to stop myself from staring...again. somehow, he looked even better wet. His stupid hair slicked back. The stupid sun reflecting off the stupid water on his stupid skin.. Everything about him just makes me feel all... mixed up and warm.. too warm.

"You're lucky I don't turn you in at the science museum, space boy." Dib says in that teasing tone that makes my squelch throb. "I still don't see how this is fun." I huff lowly "well..you kinda need to know how to swim, I guess." Dib laughs a bit."I didn't think about that part." I start to head tword the ladder, done with this 'pool'. I mainly just want to get away from Dib before I expose myself.. annoyingly, he follows me. "Hey zim, where are you going?" I huff at him."I'm done with your 'pool'. This isn't 'fun'" I reach for the ladder, but dib suddenly grabs my wrist "oh come on! It hasn't even been 2 minutes!" He suddenly pulls me away from the ladder and closer to him. I can feel my face heat up from that, my antennae flat against his chest. "I don't care! I want to leave. " I spit out quick, jerking myself away from him. Dib sighs and once again follows me to the ladder, this time allowing me to climb out, but for some reason, coming with me. "Fine, we can leave." I stop, "we?"

This is bad. I can't get away from him if he won't let me! "Yes we, the pool isn't as fun if it's just me. " he heads over to our chairs ,beginning to dry himself off and once again, making it impossible to be near him with almost drooling."Well..can't you just go home! Leave zim alone. " I snach my towel off the chair, drying myself off as well "because I'm bored. And you can't pretend you hate me, you're antennae are a dead giveaway." I freeze. What does he mean by that.. how does he know!? Does he know?! Did gir tell him! Oh, this was not good. Maybe I can play it off. "Tch, what to you know, you're just a stupid human!"

"Well.." Dib starts, walking closer to Me for some reason. Instead of backing away, I stay frozen. My eyes widen as he suddenly grabs one of my antennae. "Well, when you're actually annoyed, they stick up, and then they bend at almost a 90° angle. If you're sad I've noticed they're more droopy, but right now they're more..curved downwards. And I've noticed that's always a positive emotion..don't know the exact emotion, but I know you're not hating this as much as you claim." He give me that damn smile, and suddenly the sun isn't the only thing melting me. "You- you know nothing! You lie!" I yell. "Whatever you say zim... Anyway if you wanna leave here, then we're going to vibe at your place" he collects our things and begins to walk towards the gate without putting his shirt on.

I have to scramble to put on my boots, following behind him. "w- you're not going to put your shirt on???" Dib shrugs, walking out of the gate."Nah. It's too hot. " it's almost like he knows what he's doing to me. "Well- can I have mine??" Dib stops, looking at me with a smirk?? "Nah, it's fine, space boy. If people aren't looking at you for being green and clearly having antenna, I don't think they'll bat an eye to you being shirtless." What was that look for! Does he know?? All I can do is follow him back to my base and hope he's just...getting lucky.

-ending this part here <3 teehee