literal shit post

I'm in a slum so I'm hoping this will snap me out of it

Tags
Zadr
Shit post
NSFW
They're 20+ in this

Zims pov:

I wake up with a soft yawn at the sound of my alarm clock and groan as I shut it off. Today is the day my life  changes forever... I rub the sleep from my big magenta orbs and drag myself out of bed. With a heavy sigh, I pull my antennae into a messy bun before putting on my luscious,silky ,black wig. I then dragged myself to my changing quarters and put on my uniform.  I still can't believe the tallest would do this to me... but there's no avoiding it..today I'm being sold... to One Direction.

I try to accept my fate as I slip in my baby blue contacts, blinking a bit,  trying to get used to how scratchy they feel. I don't even get more than 10 minutes to myself before my door is slammed open and my tallest red is standing in the doorway, his arms crossed. " Do you want to waste my time." He snarls at me, I guess I took too long getting ready,"so sir, my tallest, sir, " a murmur in response, not daring to look at him. I hear him laugh, but not a genuine laugh, more so that annoyed laugh you get when you know you truly pissed someone off. "Then get your sorry ass to the deck. " With that, he turns around and slams the door behind him. I quickly gather my thing, making sure to put on my pak before scampering out the door.

When I get to the deck, I stand at attention, looking up at both of my tallest, but they only look at me with annoyance. Standing next to them is a moderately tall human his hair slicked back and part of it in a sharp scythe shape. I glance between the three and confusion, that's not a member of One Direction. What's going on?? These questions burn inside me, but I dare not speak out of turn.  Finally, my tallest purple speaks up, his voice booming through the deck. "zim..this is dib... for some reason, he wants your worthless ass and gave us a better option than those band members did... from now on, you're not our problem. get out of my sight. " his words had a Venom to them, and I could feel my heart shatter my own species. it doesn't even want me... I can't help but fear with this dib guy might want with me... more importantly, who is he to be able to make such a high offer on something as worthless as me...

I subconsciously took a strand of my wake between where humans would have ears before timidly scurrying up to Dib. Once again, I dare not speak... that is until he grabs my hand and starts to lead me towards the return pod to his home planet. "Wait!" I blurt out before I can properly think it through "i- my...Dib..sir, can I please bring my robot gir!" I frantically point over to the trash bin where the power down robot was laying discarded. Deb's eyes glance over to where I was pointing, and I Flinch back of it expecting to be reprimand for speaking out of term, but instead he walks over to the robot and picks it up with a gentleness I've never seen before. "Of course... let's get going now..zim"

I've never heard someone say my name so gently before and without an ounce of anger in his tone... he becomes to walk again once again, heading towards the part that takes us back to his home planet, and I obediently follow. I hope his Planet isn't too far away it's really uncomfortable to have these contacts in this wig on for too long...but I know if I take them off, he might want a refund..

As we entered the small pod, I quickly realized there's only one seat, that's not too uncommon for homing pods such as this one. Has Deb sits down? I noticed a small cubby meant for luggage... it would be a tight squeeze, but I could fit. I know I could. That's where I always sit. Defects like me don't deserve real seats.

If I climb into the small cubby hole, I feel a hand gently grab onto my ankle, taking me by surprise. As I turn back, I see it is Dib who stopped me. "W- what do you need, my dib, sir?" I timely speak. "Why are you trying to get in the luggage cubby?" I can feel my face heat with shame up from his question "o-oh" he must want me scrapped to the outside of the pod... That's ok... I think my pak has a helmet..I should be fine. "I-im sorry my Dib, sir... I-i didn't mean to step out of place, I'll get on the outside.." dib still doesn't let go of my ankle not letting me crawl out of the cubby to exit the Homer pod "outside? Why on Earth would you ride outside of the ship??" His question confuses me, partially because I've never heard of this Earth, but ....that must be his home planet. "Well- Dib, sir, there's only one seat in usually I'd sit in the the luggage cubby but if you don't want me in there then the only other place would be to ride outside" my big blue artificial orbs look back at him with confusion, and... for some odd reason, he returns the same look. "You're not sitting in either of those places, zim." he once again says my name so sweetly, once again confusing me. "T-t-then..w-where do I sit?" I question hesitantly, slowly climbing down from the luggage cubby as Dib releases his large handed hold on my ankle. " Well, you're small enough to fit in my lap without blocking my vision. You'll sit there." My blue artificial eyes widen. Sit in his lap???! I don't dare go against an order, so hesitantly, I squeeze my petite body up to the front and sit in his lap, exactly as told. I can feel my hearzart skip  a beat, as my face heats up slightly.. why is he being so nice to me...