Ch.2 Just another day

I actually didn't know what to call the title so yea

Forgot to say the shinonome's speak Tagalog a bit.

Akito pov. August 23

I fucking hate school. The fact my dad just pays us his money to pay the school tuition fee and not for us, since me and Ena live in an apartment.

I just tossed and turned and I waited for the time to pass until it becomes 5:20. After the incident between our parents, Ena decided she would do AM classes nowadays.

"Yo bitch wake yo ass up it's 5:21"

"Shut the fuck up. Five more minutes"

"Ok enjoy being late. I made pancakes"
That made her get up so quickly.

"I'll go take a bath first 'kito. You make the pancakes as promised."

"Mkay whatever"
I just went to the kitchen and cookies pancakes. Not to flex but to Ena, and her other discord marites, say I make the BEST fluffy pancakes. I have to admit they're pretty fluffy.

While I was cooking I started daydreaming about that boy, Toya. I just started admiring him hallucinating him in the sky, only to realize my pancakes were almost burning. Thankfully I was able to retrieve the pancake from burning. It was more than golden brown. How about dark brown? Just not black. Oh well I'm giving that pancake to Ena.

"'Kito your turn-"
She saw the pancake that almost burned.

"Wtf."

"I'm giving that pancake to you, bitch."

"Nah I'll give you 268¥ for the better one"

"Nah bitch, that will only give me a ugly ass keychain or some shit"

"'KITO SIGE NAAAAA!"
(C'MON 'KITOO)

"1. No. 2. Be thankful I cooked for you. Bye, gonna take a bath."

"Ugh, bitch."
I took a shower quickly wow. It's 5:39 an argument for like almost 10 minutes.

I went into the shower thinking of Toya. He's just so... Pretty?

"Gusto mo ng kiss bibigyan kita~"
( Do you want a kiss I will give you one~)

I hummed, quietly singing in the shower. Ena heard.

"OMG SINO CRUSH MO?!"

"ENA I DONT HAVE ONE!"

"OMG REALLY? OMG AKITO HAS A CRUSH IM GONNA TELL MIZU!"

"Hah Mizu, you mean water?"

"H-how dare you make fun of Amia!"

"Mga marites wow."

"Ugh shut the fuck up! And continue taking a shower. Oh btw I got the better pancake."
Well when we were fighting I was taking a bath so when I came out of the bathroom she said that, eating the pancake, with a smirk on her face.

"ENANAN!"
Obviously since I'm in a towel I couldn't fight back + it's worst to mess with her when she didn't cut her nails...

So in the end I ate the 'almost' burned pancake.

While we were eating she took a photo and posted it on the media shit.

Ngl, I was now pretty excited to go to school just seeing Toya with his big grin and...

"'Kito? Whats in yo gay ass mind?"

"Eh... Nothing."

"May crush ka ehhhh?"
(you have a crush ehhh?)