Ch.10 the day of exams pt. 1 1/2

Akito pov october 19

The exams are here. And of course I did not fuckin' study. I don't even know what the subject is for today. I looked at my Google classroom, which the school posts important shit there online.

When I was done talking to myself my sister went up to me doing the middle finger randomly

"Oi bat ka namamakyu. That was so fuckin' random"
(Oi, why did you do the middle finger)

"SAYS THE BITCH WHO WILL GET A 3/50!"

"Better than nothing."

"Bruh."

I sat up and went to the bathroom. Before I closed the door to the bathroom I peaked out at the door, before taking a bath of course, and told her.

"Yo Ena can you make breakfast?"
I TRIED to be polite..

"No. You always make it now, you do it."

"Bro I've been cooking since what happened, wanna be late?"

"No. I'm used to you cooking so-"

"That's why YOU should learn to cook."

"... Fine"

I finally closed the door and started showering.

Ena cooking pov

I squinted at the pan. How do you make pancakes so fluffy? Our parents, never really taught us how to cook, they would just leave us, and I would just make curry or pancakes, but I wanna be better than Akito, I wanna make better pancakes!

Ok that sounded so dramatic.

"Ok! Um..."

I started cooking the pancakes on low heat.

The fire was so slow that it took 15 minutes or something to make it golden brown. By the time it was like 6:26 the pancakes fuckin' burned. Fuck.

"Hey 'kito? Do you like burned pancakes?"
I asked out loud, that can be heard all the way to his room.

"And why the fuck are you asking? You burned it?"

"Yep..."

"Bruh I can even cook better than you." (Y'all I cannot tell you how badly I wanted to put the skull emoji)

"Yeah but atleast I can literally have 49/50 score on my exam."

"Stfu."

"Oh and also me and Mizu are going somewhere tonight. You have to take care of the apartment k?"

"K."

"Also here's the burnt pancakes!"

I held up the plate to show akito. He grimaced at the pancakes.

"Ew... I mean.. They're not that burned... Erm..."
He scowled, squinting and kept on tilting his head in other directions.

"As long as it's cooked right?"
He just accepted his fate to eat it.

As he should.

"Eat up. It's late. I'm gonna take a bath."

"Ok."

When I was in the bathroom I could just make out the voices of Akito gagging on the pancakes.

I get out the bathroom at... Exactly... 6:44. It's getting late. I don't wanna be late like last time.

I quickly gathered my thing in my bag PANICKING. Apparently the classes are now decorated and we're using vacant classes for the exams.

Wait... Wasn't akito a decorater?