Ch.7 studying in the library

Akito pov October 16

1st quarter is almost done... Ugh. I bet I would fail that shitty paper.
It's been a month since school started October 16 right now exams are right before Halloween which is October 19 to 24 and 27 - 30th are apparently the Halloween Festival I guess. Wow after the exams you get a failed score after the festival on October 31st wow...

Ena came up to me, teasing me.

"Oh 'kito mag-aral ka mabuti para Yung crush mo mag like sayo din"
(Oh 'kito study hard so that your crush will like you too) I have such bad Tagalog grammar.

"Ugh... Shut up Ena."

"Just speaking facts y'know but I heard that you can study in the library today it's um 6am today so um yeah we are just eating breakfast rn so yeah idk."

"Yeah.."
I said stabbing my pancake with a fork.

"Ugh I remember that one time the  AM classes went to the PM classes for a day and I forgot that I was AM the fact that was on Mizuki's birthday..."

"I heard they're doing the opposite soon."

"You fr?! Cool."

"We should go now. It's 6:40 you do know that class starts at 7 you know..."
I mumbled.

Ena's face went pale.
"GAHHHH!!! 'KITO GET YOUR MATERIALS FOR THE DECORATING FOR CLASS LETS GO NOW NOW!"
For the decorating for class? Does she even have grammar?

I quickly grabbed the Carolina, paint, crayons, markers, colored paper and pencils. My classmates voted me to bring almost half the stuff.

Ena already was out the door of our apartment.

"Ena, wait up!"
I said out loud. I kept on running.

"Well? be hurry! It's 6:47 y'know!"

Yeah so we actually ran down the stairs like together but yeah ena fell down. (Omori reference)

"Owh shit!"
She just got up like that was nothing. Like she should now.

"Let's go! It's fuckin' 6:50 10 minutes! AHHHhhHhhhHHHHH!!!!"
Ena shouted. I think she woke up some of our neighbors.

"Shut up you pig."
I hissed.

Weirdly Mizuki was waiting outside with her motorcycle.

"Hope on guys!"
She called out.

We quickly put our helmet on.

"Move bitches."
I said.

"Move! C'mon let's go!"

Anddddd there's rain so Mizuki turned and the motorcycle almost fell.

"Enanan hold on tight! It's so slippery!"

"I'm trying Mizu!"

"Anndddd there's traffic"
I said putting my hand in the air then down once I saw the traffic.

In the end we arrived in school at 7:30.

"Woah fella's y'all ok? You guys are soaking wet! We have towels to dry y'all off."
The guard suggested.

"Thanks but-"

"Plus you guys are wet which will make the floor wet and slippery c'mon! I will make an excuse for y'all's tardiness."

"Oh! I- thank you."
Mizuki thanked the guard.

"No worries y'all might be murders or non binary's but that doesn't change a thing."

We went into the teacher's lounge to dry off. Why the teacher lounge?

Anyway the guard led us to the floor to go to our class.