Ch. 22 Exchange gift and Decorating!

So erm yeah.

Akito pov Dec 1

It was December. Today Kaito San said we would have an exchange gift. He would join as well. Oh gosh what do I even buy him if I ever got him? I decided. Maybe I should get Toya a gift too. He may be not be in my class but he still is my... You know. Crush.

Still has to go to school. So I got up. I really wonder on who I get.

Of course, I cooked breakfast cause the dumbass can't even cook pancakes.

"Oh I really hope I get Mizuki!"
She exclaimed.

"Eh who knows?"

I gave the other plate with the pancake on it.

She immediately started eating.

"Hungry eh?"

She didn't hear me.

She continued eating. I smiled at her, still eating. I mean, she's still my sister.

Later we, of course, got on Mizuki's motorcycle. Good thing we ain't late.

Blah blah blah. The guard greeted us and we got in.

I saw Toya talking to Kuna while walking.

...

I got in the classroom. Everyone looked at me as if they were just waiting for me. I checked my watch. Ah so they were waiting. 6:59

"One minute early, eh, Akito?"
Kiati joked. He laughed at his own joke.

Everyone eyed on him. He stared back.

"What?"
He shrugged.

I went to my seat.

"Guys, remember I'm joining so don't show me who you got!"
Kaito announced. (Bro acted like my teacher)

Kaito went up to my seat. He gave a me a small piece of paper.

I was like wtf am I supposed to do with this then we told me to write my name.

I wrote my name and gave him the small piece of paper.

He put the paper in a small bowl I guess and started mizing it like he was marinating it or something.

"B1, get your paper."
He announced.

B1, Muriko, came up. He closed his eyes and mixed the paper. He got the paper and looked at it. He gave a sigh of... Um, disappointment.

"B2! Get your paper."

B2, Ruuwin, got the paper. He gave a sigh of relief when he opened the paper.

"B3!"

B3, Warawasete. Wonder who will he get.

He mouthed an 'oh fuck' and went back to his seat.

More B numbers and shit. Then he called my number.

"B19!"

I got up. I opened the paper. I got... Warawasete?! I know what to get him. Some Kuna merch. He loves Kuna, if y'all didn't know.

I returned to my seat. Next, is the girls.

"G1!"

It was Kohane.

Kohane got up. Then she gulped. Maybe I can convince her to confide it to me.

The G number list keeps on going. Wonder when it'll stop. Yeah it just did.

Wonder how 1-B is doing.

Toya pov Yar

Teacher called out B1. Me basically. Wonder who'll I get.