Ch.3 Weekend Garage

Toya pov august 24
It's Friday, almost the weekend! Anyway, An texted me I would meet her GF today. She says she isn't sick anymore. "Toya, come downstairs now! Let's eat breakfast." Mom shouts.

"Son. Hello." My dad snickered.

"Hey dad."

"Son. I'm kinda proud that you made
It to the finals for the classical music competition." Wow dad is really humble

"Thank you, father."

~~~Timeskip~~~

I'm here at school. I see An. "Toya!!! This is my GF" she puts her hand on, a girl with dirty blond hair, on her shoulder. "Hello Aoyagi Kun!" She states. The bell rang, that is, school is starting. "Let's go! You guys should talk during lunch time!" An exclaims. Is she excited?

I went to the class, with An beside me since we are in the same class, and sat on my seat. Luka San then explains our first quarter topic and stuff. As I was listening I was just tapping my pencil on my desk, looking at her, with a bored face.

"Toya, please pay attention." Luka notices my face. I sat up straight. "Ok guys, so the square root of 64 is 8 so now you know the square root of 64 you then multiply it by Y" I did not understand a thing. People kept on theorizing that Kamiyama lessons are advanced, cuz this is a grade 8 or 9 lesson.

~~~Timeskip~~~

Rhgghrehhr the bell rang.

I see Akito sitting alone. I sit beside him. An comes, galloping, with her GF. She sat down on the seat, jumping. "Toyaa! This is Kohane Chan~! My sweetest and only GF!" She started hugging, choking actually, Kohane. "A-an chan!" Kohane said, choking. I feel bad for her. "An, your choking your girlfriend." Akito says, putting his chin on his palm. "NOoOoO, sorry Kohane chan~~!" She said, tearing up. "An Chan it's ok! Here." They start kissing. "Dude can't you lovebirds do that some else?!"

"Akito! She's crying, I had to do something." Kohane says out loud.

I thought of something.

"Azusawa how long have you and An been dating?"

"Oh like 1 year and a half"
Hm not that long but not that short.
Later then I saw An's face lit up.

"Guys, would y'all like to go to my dad's cafe?! That's where me a Kohane met!" She exclaims.
Awh they're love story is cute, honestly.

We heard the bell rang, we have to get back to class.

"Bye guys! See you in weekend garage!" I assume that's her father's cafe.

~~~Timeskip~~~

"Toya! Follow us, c'mon!" An shouts to me. Oh ok. I texted my mom I would go to a cafe with my friends... I hope dad wouldn't scold me... "Hey what's on yo mind dude? Need something?" Akito asks putting his right arm to my right shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine, Akito, thank you." I say smiling. "Ok, I'm gonna tell my sis to go home without me brb!"

"K I'm back, let's go!"

"Wooo!"

It's was a pretty awkward and quiet walk. "Ahem... So um-" I'm trying to break the silence "-slay-" An cuts me off. "-And your gay." Akito cuts An off. "Hahahah your right, Akito." Kohane stammers. We are almost there! Finally. "Let's go inside. Dad! I brought friends over!"

"Hm? Oh An it's you and kohane... And Akito... Who's that guy?"

"My new friend! Meet Toya!"

"Hello Shiraishi San"

"Hey no need for honorifics, Toya, call me ken San."

"Ok."

"What y'all want? Cookies, coffee, bread, pancakes, chee-"

"CHEESE CAKE FOR ME PLEASE!"

"Ok, Akito, the usual. How 'bout you Kohane?"

"Mocha with whipped cream, chocolate chips, and extra caramel sauce, or as I like to call it the usual please, wait! Add some apple pie they're on your menu now!"

"Ok, An, you want the usual too?"

"Yup! Rum raisin ice cream on top of chocolate cake!"

"Ok, you, Toya?"

"Just... Black coffee"

"Don't you want something else, more than a drink?"

"Well maybe cookies?"

"Oh Akito I forgot since you love pancakes and cheesecake we have something for you! It's our new flavor."

"Really, ken?! Ok!"

"Ok, your orders are gonna arrive soon, so sit down and talk about life and stuff."

"Soo... Hm... Oh! Have I told you Toya that we join events and stuff? We sing!"

"Oh really that's nice."

"We can add you to our squad! You good at singing Toya?"

"Um... Not really, I only excel in classical music instruments."

"Oh. Let's see how you sing!"

"Oh!"

"An chill don't force him"

"He's right An..."

"Haha... Do worries. I can sing"

"Ok... C'mon Toya let's go to the stage."

"Hm? Stage? Akito what do you mea-"

"This stage. Y'know after everything that happened to me and my parents this was the only thing to keep me stable, singing, being on stage, I hate having parents..." He quieted his voice in the last statement, he started wiping his tears. "Akito... Your crying" I say, looking at him. "I have tissues here."

"Thank you, Toya."

"No problem." I chuckle.
He turned his head away after I said that.

"Oh Akito, you're lucky you've found a new friend in years, other than kohane and me."

"I... I just hate my old self, if I wasn't just so.... Mean I would've been normal..."

"Akito..?"

"Huh... Nothing, Toya, nothing really."

"Stop crying it hurts to see you cry."

"I... Ok.."

"Guys the foods here!"
Kohane cries out.
I wonder what they taste like.

Woah I have never seen akito drool for food like that. "Mmmm~~!! So good!" Awh he acts like a little child. That melted my heart in a good way.

"Hey since we're friends why not just go to the arcade tomorrow, on me!"
An shouted

"Mkay."

"I'm fine with that, Shiraishi chan"

"Ok An chan!"

"Ok tomorrow! Bye bye guys!-...... After you finish y'all's food"

"K."

972 words

So I'm thinking when will Toya know about akito's secret I guess maybe in ch.6 or 5 maybe? Tsukasa will tell Toya. I can't wait to write that.

Jumpscare of my busmate lol