Episode 63: The Iblis Trigger

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, the world's fastest hedgehog! I live in a world where most people have superpowers called quirks! Last time, my class faced off against our rival class, 1-B in a training exercise. Our team was winning when my pal Deku suddenly unlocked some crazy new power called Black Whip. I managed to get him back under control, but now Eggman's shown up again, which means it's time to chase him down and take him out!"

The episode begins as Sonic speeds towards the Mystic Jungle, following the coordinates Rouge sent him, as well as Eggman in the Egg Mobile. Deku and Bakugou are trailing behind him. Eggman turns around to see Sonic is tailing him.

Eggman: Rgh! Not you!!!

Sonic: You can't lose me Egghead!!!

Dr. Eggman: Egg MAN! You know my name is Dr. Eggman! You do that on purpose!

Sonic: Do what, Egghead?

Eggman growls and speeds up as Sonic boosts forward after him. Deku and Bakugou speed up as well, trying to keep up with the Hedgehog.

Deku: What would make Eggman just up and retreat like that? It doesn't make sense.

Bakugou: Don't know, don't care. Let's just find the asshole and crush him!

Deku: Try not to get kidnapped again, Kacchan.

Deku smirks as he speeds up, running and parkouring, trying to use his new Black Whip powers to move forward.

Bakugou: Rgh! You get caught off guard ONE TIME!

Bakugou burst forward as well, using his explosions to propel him.

In the distance behind them, Silver and Blaze can also be seen trailing after them.

Blaze: Silver! Slow down, will ya?

Silver: There's no time! We've gotta get to Sonic no matter what!

Blaze: Would you at least fill me in on what's going on?

Silver: That guy who saved me back in Sunset Heights, he said he was sent back from the future to warn me of a coming disaster. The only way to prevent it from happening is to get to Sonic before he reaches Eggman!

Blaze: And you just believed him?!

Silver: You know what I've been seeing in my visions, Blaze. Sonic was always at the center of everything. He's the Iblis Trigger!

Just then, the two of them finally enter the Mystic Jungle. It's dark and filled with large trees and plants, making it nearly impossible to navigate.

Blaze: Well we're never gonna be able to find him in here. I could use my flames to clear the way, but I might set the jungle on fire.

Silver: Hold on, let me try something...

Silver closes his eyes as his quills flare up and he's surrounded with a bright teal aura. From his mind, he sends out a small shockwave that flows across the entire jungle. Just then, Silver picks up on something moving fast up ahead. Silver has just used the Psycho-Sense technique.

Silver: Got him! Follow me!

Silver takes off, boosting through the trees, while Blazes follows him, trying to get to higher ground.

Music Insert: