Episode 65: Ruby Delusions

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, the world's fastest hedgehog! I live in a world where most people have superpowers called quirks! Last time, my friends and I chased down Eggman's train but it turned out to be a diversion. His real plan is goin' down in this big artificial city he's built. I've decided to call the place Robotropolis! We tried to raid the place, but Infinite got there before us, and now reality's all outta whack!"

The scene opens on Sonic as he's caught up in the energy wave while speeding through the city.

Sonic: Huh?! What the heck?!

Sonic gets hit with the blast and trips, sliding across the ground. He looks around, seeing the entire city's environment change.

Sonic: What the heck just happened?

Sonic gets back up and gets to higher ground, standing on the roof a building overlooking the city. He sees the entire city now up in flames with Badniks and Death Egg Sentinals everywhere.

Sonic: That's something ya don't see every day

Sonic: That's something ya don't see every day. I'll bet this is thanks to Infinite's power too.

Sonic clenches his fist and gets ready to run as he blasts off.

Sonic: No time to wait around! Better get moving!

Level Insert:

The scene then shifts to Shadow, who's now been separated from Silver and Bakugou. He wakes up somewhere in the now-flaming city.

Shadow: Ngh... where am I?

He tries his coms, but communications are down so he has no way to contact anybody.

Shadow: Fine. I'm better off on my own anyway.

Without a second thought, Shadow takes off, skating through the city.

Level Insert: 

As Shadow is making his way through the city, however, several monstrous versions of Infinite appear and begin to attack him. Shadow keeps skating at high speeds, dodging out of the way of their attacks and retaliating with Chaos Spears to stun and destroy them. Just then he hears Infinite's voice.

"This is the world you heroes will create if nothing is done to correct it. This is the world you are fighting for. Is this what Maria would have wanted?"