Episode 66: Into the Void

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, the world's fastest hedgehog! I live in a world where most people have superpowers called quirks! We finally made it all the way to Eggman's central command tower but now this big hulking robot's in our way! Blaze and I are gonna handle him with Shadow, Deku, Silver, and Bakugou handle Infinite. Looks like it's that time again! I'm gonna scramble that robot, Super Sonic style!"

Super Sonic and Burning Blaze have just transformed and take off at incredible speeds and start chipping away at the Egg Phantom. 

Super Sonic: Here I come!

Burning Blaze: It's time!

Music Insert:

The Egg Phantom swings at the two of them while firing rockets and laser beams, but it's way too slow to keep up with them. The Egg Phantom lets out a massive blast that negates gravity, causing rubble and debris to hover around them. Sonic and Blaze keep flying, boosting through the debris and smashing into the mech.

Blaze then ignites her hands and throws two massive fireballs at the mech.

Burning Blaze: How's this?!

Sonic then speeds in after her, hitting the mech with high-speed spin attacks.

Super Sonic: Too easy!

The Egg Phantom retaliates, firing scattered laser beams from it's eye. Sonic and Blaze quickly dodge out of the way as it continues to rain hellfire on the two of them.

Super Sonic: Blaze! It's headed right for you!!!

The Egg Phantom swings it's massive arms at the cat and grabs her, but she lets out a huge burst of fire, freeing her before she rockets toward the mech, kicking it in the face with a Flaming Burst Dash. The Egg Phantom is knocked back and fires more rockets at the two of them. Sonic and Blaze weave through it's attacks, knocking the missiles back at the Egg Phantom to damage it. Shadow and the others look up as the two of them handle the gigantic mech.

From the ground, Shadow looks up and sees an explosion from the top of the central command tower.

Shadow: We need to keep moving!

Deku: Right!

Shadow, Silver, Deku, and Bakugou all rush into the central command tower while Super Sonic and Burning Blaze handle the Egg Phantom. The scene then cuts to Infinite as he's tearing through Eggman's security.