Chapter 4 (That Hot Guy)

(Madhu runs from the temple and comes to the hotel,
followed by Krtika and Sanjana and they both see that Madhu is sobbing and they both hug Madhu without saying anything.)

Sanjana: Aur rona chahti hai tu? Dekh rona hai to ro le par meri dress par apni naak saaf mat karna new dress hai ye
(Do you want to cry more? Look, cry if you want, but don't wipe your nose on my dress it's a new dress)

(Sanjana made a joke to lighten the atmosphere, all three laughed after listening to Sanjana. After some time they broke the hug. Kritika and Sanjana are looking at Madhu with hopeful eyes)

Madhu: Vo ac..actu..Actually...

Kritika: If you want to tell now then tell only and if you don't want to tell then no problem, we will wait.

While Ritika is saying all this, suddenly her attention goes to Madhu's hair.

Kritika: Madhu, what is that in your hair?

Sanjana- This is the button of someone's kurta.

Madhu: This button...

Kritika: Does this button belong to that hot guy? Who saved you from falling?

(Madhu was thinking in her mind – Jo khud gira hua ho vo mujhe girne se kya bachayega)

Sanjana: "Kirti lagta hai ki Kanha Ji ne humari sun li aur unhone hume humare jija ji de diye"
(Kritika, it seems Kanha ji has heard us and he has given us our brother-in-law)

(Madhu thinks to herself: If I tell these two that the boy is none other than Achyut, they will kill him right away)

Kritika: Madhu what happened, what are you thinking?

Madhu: Nothing, I have a little headache, I will have to rest. Go, you guys also rest. Tomorrow we have to go to the temple also.

Kritika and Sanjana: Hmm bye good night

(Kritika and Sanjana both come out of Madhu's room and start talking to each other.)

Kritika: Sanju, are you also thinking what I am thinking?

Sanjana: Ha yrr kriti, I also think that Madhu was crying again remembering that boy. Once that boy comes into my hands, I will take his life with my own hands.

Kritika: But who is that boy, we tried a lot but could not find out who he is.

Sanjana- Right now we have to divert Madhu's mind. What happened today should not happen again. We can't let our friend cry again.

Kritika: You are right, by the way what do you think about that temple boy?

Sanjana: Are you also thinking the same thing I am thinking?

Kritika: That's exactly what I am thinking! So let's start the mission "Jiju?"

Sanjana: Done (with evil smile)

🌷🌷

On the other hand...
Achyut was lost in his thoughts when sarthak comes from behind and scares him and an earring falls from Achyut's hand.

Sarthak: Hey whose earring is this?

Achyut: Samiksha's...

Sarthak: Samiksha aisi earrings nahi pehenti hai bhai use bhari earrings pasand hai
(Samiksha doesn't wear such earrings brother she likes heavy earrings)

Achyut: It doesn't belong to anyone, give it to me..

Sarthak: If it doesn't belong to anyone then what are these girly things doing with you? Bhai Don't tell me that you...

Achyut: Don't speak further otherwise I will break your face.

(Achyut snatched the earring from Sarthak's hand)

Sarthak: This is the earring of the girl you bumped into in the temple, isn't it?

Achyut: What do you want sarthak?

Sarthak: Truth

Achyut: Uff, yes this is the earring of the woman from the same temple. I don't know how it got stuck in my kurta. I searched everywhere in the temple for that girl so that I could give her her earrings back but I could not find her

Sarthak: Okay, give me this earring. If I see that girl anywhere, I will return this earring to her.

Achyut: Firstly, call her a sister not a girl, and secondly, I can give this earring back to her myself, I don't need anyone.

Sarthak; Wohh wohh calm down Bhai and why sister aap kaho to mai unhe bhabhi bula loon 😉

Achyut: Are you going or...

Sarthak: Ha ha ja raha hu, oye sammu humare Bhai ne humare liye bhabhi dhundh li hai
(Yes yes I am leaving, Oye Sammu, our brother has found a sister-in-law for us)

Achyut: I don't believe in love at first sight, but what I felt looking into your eyes was not attraction, it was the same feeling I had for someone a few years ago, but that person turned out to be a fraud. Well, it's good that your earring remained with me, now I will meet you again on this pretext

****
__________________________________

How was the chapter??

Sorry for the late update 😕

Sanjana and Kritika are the best aise friends to sabhi deserve karte hai ✨

Vaise sarthak bhi cute hai know? 🤭

Abhi bhi reason pta nhi chala kyu Madhvi Achyut ko hate karti hai 🥺

Aur ye Achyut kis fraud ki baat kar raha hai?

Uff confusion hi confusion hai solution kuch......?