Chapter - 8 (Slap)

Thought of the day:

The person you're trying to become is

 more important than the person you used to be.

 Let go of the past, for once.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A C H Y U T

As soon as I came to know that Nikita's sister's wedding was in Jaipur Rajasthan, my feet were not able to stay on the ground, but somehow I controlled myself. I mean, yes, I admit that I am in love, but I can't pretend to be a lover boy in the office, can I? I was lost in thoughts of my Madhu when Utkarsh disturbed me.

"Hey, come out of your thoughts and think of something for me."

Well, it is important for him to get out of this problem, otherwise his family members will come to my house with a wedding procession.

"Ask uncle for two weeks' time, I will take care of the rest."

"Okay, as you say, I will leave now."

As soon as Utkarsh left, I called my well-wisher, after all he/she is the only one with the help of which I can know Madhu.

Achyut: Hello, there is a good news for us.

Well-wisher: And what is that news?

Achyut: I am coming to Jaipur to attend a wedding and you have to meet me.

Well wisher: Wow, this is just icing on the cake, and you will also get a good news when you come here.

Achyuta: What good news?

Well wisher: You will know that when you come here, ok I will hang up now bye

What good news? sasural jaane se achhi khabar aur kya ho sakti hai

(Translation: Whatever the case may be, what could be better news than going to in-laws' house..)

I was busy in my work after talking to my well-wisher when my phone started ringing.

Achyut: What's the matter? aaj tera call kaise aa gaya? I thought you had forgotten me

Unknown man:  Tu bhi koi bhulne wali chij hai kya? I was just a little busy with my work so I didn't get time to talk.

Achyut: And tell me how is everything at home?

Unknown man: Everything is fine and I have called you to invite you, my cousin's wedding is in a week, are you fond of watching Rajasthani Royal Wedding, right? So I am inviting you to come straight to Rajasthan after a week.

Achyut: You are also inviting me to a wedding after a week, someone I know is also getting married in Rajasthan and that too after a week.

Unknown man: Tell me the name of the groom?

Achyut: Wait... let me check... Prithvi Rajput

Unknown man: Hahahaha Prithvi Rajput is my cousin, which means you have received invitations from two sides for the same wedding.

Achyut: This is doubly good news.