Chapter - 5 (Sister-in-law)

Next morning

Madhu: Kriti, Sanju, have you both seen my Jumka anywhere? I don't get it

Kriti: You have a mine of earrings, wear whatever you have, otherwise we will be late for the puja.

Madhu: Yes, but I used to have a lot's of earrings, now I don't have them.

Sanju:  No problem darling, I will bring you as many earrings as you want.

(All three left the hotel to go to the temple)

Location: ISKCON Vrindavan, also known as Sri Sri Krishna Balaram Temple, is one of the major ISKCON temples in the world. It is a Gaudiya Vaishnav temple located in the city of Vrindavan in Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh state of India. This temple is dedicated to the Hindu deities Krishna and Balarama.

At this time, Achyut was in the ISKCON temple with Sarthak and Samiksha, where Samiksha and Sarthak were were busy visiting of Kanha ji, while Achyut's eyes were searching for someone else.

Sarthak: Brother this is wrong. What are you waiting for instead of coming to the temple and worshiping kanha ji?

Achyut: Are you mad? Why should I wait for anyone?

Sarthak: There is no use in lying brother, I know you are waiting for that girl, right? By the way, tell me one thing, why do you think she would come here today?

Achyut thinking in mind: I don't know how I knew that she will come here today but my heart says that she will come.

Samiksha: Bhai, come and take blessings of Kanha ji. otherwise if Kanha ji gets angry then you will not get what you are waiting for.

As soon as Achyut turns back after taking blessings of Kanha ji. his eyes stop after seeing someone. At this time Madhu's eyes were closed, so she did not realize that at this time someone was looking at her with love. fair skin, wearing a light yellow anarkali suit, hair half open, hair strands hitting the face, thick eyelashes, lips like rose petals, the sun rays falling on the face were further enhancing Madhu's beauty.

 fair skin, wearing a light yellow anarkali suit, hair half open, hair strands hitting the face, thick eyelashes, lips like rose petals, the sun rays falling on the face were further enhancing Madhu's beauty

When Madhu's eyes opened, she saw that Achyut was looking at her. It seemed as if Madhu had got lost in Achyut's eyes.

Sanju: Ahem ahem Madhu, let's go? 👀

Madhu: Aa..yes..yes let's go

Madhu: Madhu what are you doing, learn to control your emotions.

(Madhu is saying all this in her mind when Achyut's voice comes from behind)

Achyut: excuse me

Kriti: Yes

Achyut: Actually I want to talk to your friend
(Achyut says pointing towards Madhu)

Madhu: I don't want to talk to anyone
(saying this Madhu goes out of the temple)

Achyut: You listen to me at least once.

Madhu: I don't want to hear anything and why are you following me?

Sanju: Madhu, listen to him at least once...

Madhu (saying angrily): I said I don't want to listen to anything, and you both are my friends so support me.And if any person passing on the road says that he wants to talk to me, will I talk?

Achyut: Excuse me madam, what do you mean by the man walking on the road? And yes, I have no interest in talking to girls passing by on the street, I was just...

(Madhu said while interrupting Achyut)

Madhu: Go and tell these things to someone else because I know you very well, what you are fond of and what you are not.

Achyut: Have you lost your mind? What are you saying?

(Madhu was about to say something when Sanju and Kriti calmed her down and took her away from there)

Sanju and Kriti: Madhu, Madhu, calm down and come with us.

(Seeing Madhu leaving, Achyut doesn't know what comes to his mind that he takes out his phone and starts taking Madhu's photo but Madhu's face was not visible in that photo and then Achyut calls out to Madhu)

Achyut: Listen one thing

(Madhu turns back after hearing Achyut's voice)

I don't like half-baked talks, so I will definitely meet you again and then you will have to tell me what you are angry with me about.

(Saying all this, Achyut takes Madhu's photo and Madhu doesn't even know)

Sarthak and Samiksha: Bhai what happened?

Achyut: The picture is over and you two are coming now?

Samiksha: Matlab? And why was that girl looking at you so angrily as if she was going to eat you right now?

Achyut: Oh nothing, and she is the future sister-in-law of both of you, so make a habit of calling her sister-in-law.

Samiksha: Bhai what are you saying?

Achyut: What you both heard

Sarthak: But bhai...

Achyut: You both will understand everything slowly, for now let me feed you both something sweet.

(Achyut calls his secretary while leaving)

Achyut: Manan, I have sent you a girl's picture, I want all the information about her, her name, address, everything, do you understand?

Manan: Okay boss

(After hearing Manan's words, Achyut disconnects the phone and starts saying to himself...)

Achyut:  Get ready to fall in love with me Sohneyo, phir milenge vo bhi bahut jald 

*******

uff ye update karne me to jaan hi nikal gayi meri 😮‍💨

How's the chapter?

Aur ye kya baat huyi bhala ek taraf to Madhu ke Achyut ki insult kar di aur dusri taraf Achyut Madhu se shadi ke sapne dekh raha hai, akhir chal kya raha hai humare hero ke dimag me? 🤔

Villain ki entry ka wait kis kis ko hai?