Chapter- 10 (Hulk)

A U T H O R

At this time people from both the families were ready to go to the temple. Today puja was organized in Ganesh temple.

Aditi (Bride to be)  had no brother, only one cousin who was currently out of the country for work, so Achyut took the responsibility of Aditi's brother.

"Man, why is all this happening with me only? Is it necessary for the bride's brother to wear this dhoti and if it was necessary, you would have brought it readymade for me.?"

(Achyut's Look)

(Achyut's Look)

Utkarsh who was watching Achyut's drama for a long time said."Apna naatak band karo aur neeche jao, sab tumhaara intezar kar rahe hain aur haan, apani dhoti sambhaalakar chalna, agar yah khul gayi to tumane jo chhipaya hai vah sabake samane aa jayega."(Translation: "Stop your drama and go down, everyone is waiting for you and yes, walk carefully with your dhoti, if it gets exposed then what you have hidden will be revealed to everyone.)

Then Achyut made a face and said,
'Haa haa chal, teri bhabhi ko bhi to dekhna hain "

(Translation: Yes let's go, I want to see your sister-in-law too.)

Utkarsh was a little shocked after hearing Achyut's words and said.
"Wait a minute, what did you say Bhabhi? but who?"

Achyut said,"I told you about Madhavi, have you forgotten? Prithvi's sister Madhavi Rajvansh is none other than my Madhu"

Utkarsh said

"Oh teri, so this is the same Madhavi Rajvansh who has made your life miserable."

Achyut looked at Utkarsh angrily and said,,

"What do you mean, she has made my life miserable? she has given me new hope to live, so please talk about her politely."

Utkarsh apologized and said,
"Yes yes I understand, now forgive me but can I tell you something? Madhu, I mean Madhavi Bhabhi, she looks like I have seen her somewhere, do you remember a girl from college..."

Before Utkarsh could say anything, Nikita called out to both of us, by then both of us had come out.

Nikita said,
"Achyut, you are looking very handsome today, main tumhe kala tika laga deti hoon otherwise you will get evil eye."

A U T H O R

At this time Achyut's attention was on only one person and that person was standing right in front of Achyut. Before Nikita could do anything, Achyut made some excuse and moved ahead.