2. I'm bored

Tyler was a man who wanted too much. Filled with ambition, over the years he got everything he wanted, now a billionaire.
Yet, even with everything anyone could ever dream of, he caught himself sitting alone on his settee. There was no noise, no tv one, no speakers on, nothing.
He wanted something to do, but he was bored. Nobody checked in on him anymore. His family believed that ever since he rose to fame he became rather narcissistic and overall an unpleasant person to be around with.
CCTV camera footage within his living room was used by the local authorities to know what happened. This is what Officer Riley had recorded:

Tuesday 12th December, all day.
Tyler sat alone on his settee. He didn't move to eat or sleep or anything. His eyes seemingly never blinked either.

Wednesday 13th December, all day.
Tyler sat alone on his settee, the same position he was on Tuesday. His mouth was moving, looks as if he was whispering to himself.

Thursday 14th December, all day.
Tyler sat alone on his settee, completely still. I was able to tell that his eyes however were looking straight at the camera.

Friday 15th December, all day.
Tyler sat alone on his settee, as still as a statue. Nothing new to report however.

Saturday 16th December, 13:56 pm.
A figure was found standing outside his living room window, staring at him. But Tyler sat alone on his settee and did nothing about it. This figure had stretched out proportions, a mouth on it's stomach with intestines pouring out.

Saturday 16th December, 15:32 pm.
That same figure was standing right behind Taylor, practically breathing down his neck. This is getting uncomfortable to watch. It's hands have sharp nails and elongated figures, it stroked it's fingers down his body. Afterwards, the camera completely cut out.

Wednesday 20th December, 10:23 am.
This was the day the camera came back online and the sight is...horrendous. I don't want to watch this anymore.
Tyler sat alone on the settee, maggots eating his body from the inside out.