Chapter 1

"Now you may be wondering why you all look so young." Dumbledore says.

"I thought we were just being sent back to fight Voldemort. Why are we our eleven-year-old selves?" Harry asks.

"Yes, well you all have to be Hogwarts students and grow up alongside your peers. You can't just show up one day, expect everyone to trust you, defeat Voldemort and disappear." He replies.

"So we have to go through studying at Hogwarts again?" Ron asks in disbelief.

"Yes. That is correct, Mr. Weasley."

"What year is it?" Luke asks.

"1972." Dumbledore replies with a smile. "More specifically, August 25, 1972."

"So we'll be first years again?" Ron asks incredulously.

"That is correct again, Mr. Weasley." Dumbledore replies with a slight chuckle. "Considering the school year is about to begin, you four will stay here until September 1, where you will travel to platform 9 3/4 as to not raise any suspicion as to why you all were already at Hogwarts."

They all nod, trying to wrap their minds over the fact that they were in a time where they weren't even born yet.

"Luke, I know that you are barely going to turn ten in a couple of days but considering the circumstances, it will be quite difficult to leave you under someone's care for an entire year before you are able to start at Hogwarts." Dumbledore says. "Would you prefer to start this school year alongside Harry and his friends?"

"Yes, Professor. I would very much prefer that." Luke replies, not wanting to be away from his brother and friends for an entire year.

"Very well." Dumbledore replies. "Professor McGonagall will take you to Diagon Alley tomorrow so that you may buy all your supplies."

"Professor, what are we supposed to do about Voldemort? Or the fact that Peter Pettigrew betrays my paren-" Harry asks.

"I understand that a lot has happened in your timeline, which is why all four of you must take this." Dumbledore says while walking over to a small chest sitting on his desk and taking out four potions. "This is to ensure that you won't have the memories from your timeline until they are needed."

"So we are just meant to forget everything? Meant to forget our parents and our friends?" Harry asks in hurt tone.

"You won't forget who your parents are, or your friends, or information that is needed at the moment. You will remember them, just like you will remember that you aren't supposed to be here. You will just forget information that isn't needed at the moment. Like the situation with Mr. Pettigrew and how to defeat Voldemort."

"But I thought that's what we were here for? To fight Voldemort." Harry responds.

"You can't fight Voldemort as eleven-year-olds, Harry." Dumbledore replies. "I can assure you that when the time is right, you will remember all the memories you will need."

Dumbledore hands a potion to each of them before they unscrew it. They swallow the bitter potion causing their memories to immediately disappear. All of their memories since first year gone.

In first year, when they found the Philosopher's Stone. In second year, when they found the Chamber of Secrets and fought Tom Riddle and the basilisk. In third year, when they thought that Sirius Black was trying to kill Harry and Luke. In fourth year, when Harry was in the Triwizard Tournament and Voldemort returned. In fifth year, when they had to deal with Umbridge and they formed the D.A.. In sixth year, when they found out about the horcruxes and who the Half-Blood Prince was. In what was supposed to be their seventh and sixth year, when they were on the run, trying to find all the horcruxes. And on May 2, 1998, when they fought and defeated Voldemort.