Chapter 2

Soon enough the six kids fell into a long conversation, getting to know another. The Thornhart siblings asking the four friends questions to get to know them better. Well, Chris was the one who did most of the talking out of the two siblings.

They got to know that Harry and Luke were halfbloods, Hermione was a muggleborn and Ron was a pureblood. How Harry and Luke didn't have any other siblings, Hermione was an only child and Ron had five brothers and one sister.

When Stephanie asked Ron where his siblings were, considering he was a pureblood and they weren't at Hogwarts, she found out that they had all died in an accident alongside his parents.

This caused the young girl to frantically apologize, feeling guilty for opening her mouth and asking an invasive question. Soon enough, awkward silence filled the compartment once again.

Chris, trying to be a good brother and help his sister not feel guilty anymore, moved on to ask Harry and Luke about their parents.

Which caused the compartment to fill with awkward silence once more when they answered that they were orphans.

Hermione trying to clear the air, explained she was also an orphan and that's how they all knew one another. They lived in the same orphanage and were already friends by the time they received their Hogwarts letter.

Shortly after, the conversation picked up again and they tried to forget about the awkward situation.

Ever since they had introduced themselves, Stephanie had been dying to ask Harry and Luke if they were related to James, considering they had the same last name. But then again she didn't think it would be a good idea to ask them that considering they had stated that they were orphans and lived in an orphanage.

Her thoughts are cut off when the door slides open. Standing there were four boys, who were already dressed in their Gryffindor robes.

The first boy she sees has black hair that reached his shoulders and grey eyes. He wore a wide grin as he stared back at them.

Next to him was a taller boy that had scars running across his face. He had light brown hair with brown eyes. Unlike the first boy, he wore a small smile.

On the other side, by where Chris was sitting, was a much shorter boy who had mousy brown hair and blue eyes. He kept on looking around at all of them, almost as if he was nervous.

Lastly, standing there in the center was none other than James Potter. James Potter with his messy hair, blue eyes, round glasses and wide grin. He somewhat glanced at the other kids in the compartment but his attention was completely enthralled with her.

The girl with the long dark brown hair, that was wearing it in a half up hairstyle, that was sitting there staring back at him with her dark brown eyes.

Both kids staring at each other with the same lovesick look in their eyes.

"Miss me, Steph?"

"Of course I did. I haven't seen you in a year." She replies before quickly standing up and giving him a long awaited hug.

"Hey! What about me? I'm your best mate, not her." Chris asks with an offended look on his face.

"Yeah but you're not his future wife. She is." The first boy says with a cackle. "Sirius Black."

Stephanie shakes his hand with her face burning a hot red at his comment, before introducing herself.

"Oh, trust me, I know who you are." He replies. "James never shuts up about you."

"That's not true!"

"Yes, it is!"

"No."

"Yes."