Chapter 5

❗️TW: SA, blood, fighting❗️

During the summer break, Stephanie spent every waking moment writing in her journal. The diaries were an amazing idea by her as the four teenagers wouldn't stop talking to each other. Everything was great.

Until it wasn't.

It was late July of 1976 when the communicating between the four teenagers stopped.

She wrote to them every hour of every day but never received a reply. She was worried that something had happened to them.

The first thought was that maybe Regulus and Pandora's parents found out about the diaries. But that was almost instantly discarded as Barty's parents knew they were friends and didn't care, he should at least be to answer her.

But he didn't.

She wrote to them as group and individually, but never received a respond. It wasn't until almost a week later that she finally got a reply.

'Sirius has been disowned.

R.A.B.'

She wrote back to him day and night but he never replied again, neither did Pandora or Barty.

Chris, who had been over at the Potter's the day Sirius ran away, hadn't told her what had happened. Which is why she found out through Regulus. In his words, 'it has nothing to do with you.'

She spent the rest of the summer depressed. She was worried about Reggie. Every time she would think about what could happen to him now that Sirius was no longer the heir, she would feel sick to her stomach.

By the end of the break, she had lost weight. She was pale, had dark circles under her eyes and was skinnier from all the times she was sick and from of the lose of appetite.

By the time September 1st rolled around, it looked like she had been through hell.

She still looked beautiful. Her dark brown haired that reached the bottom of her back, her front bangs that laid delicately on her face, her dark brown eyes that looked like pools of honey while in the sun.

Even with the lose of weight, her body had matured over the summer - many people had already commented to her. She had lost any remaining baby fat from her face, her breasts had gotten bigger, her hips had gotten wider, her thighs had gotten thicker and she had gotten taller - she was now 5'8".

She had already said her goodbyes to her parents before boarding the train with her three brothers and her friends. Lorenzo and Matthew were starting their seventh year, Chris was starting his sixth year and she was starting her fifth year, alongside Harry, Luke, Hermione and Ron.

Even though she desperately wanted to see Regulus, Pandora and Barty already, she was nervous. She didn't know if something else had happened that she wasn't aware of. She was scared that maybe she had unintentionally done something to offend them.

So she spent the majority of the train ride in her usual compartment with Luke, Hermione, Harry and Ron. She only left the compartment to get changed into her robes and when she had to go to the prefects meeting with Harry.

They could tell that she was anxious - if her bouncing leg, her bitting her bottom lip and picking and her cuticles was anything to go off of.

They talked about everything and anything, with Stephanie barely adding in on the conversation, before receiving a visit.

It was Lily, Marlene, Alice and Mary.

They greeted everyone before sitting down, albeit it was a bit of a tight fit but they made it work, and continuing the conversation.