Liars

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️
Mentions of r*pe
Physical Abuse
     Profanity/Offensive language

Y/N groaned as she sat up in her bed, not wanting to escape the soft comforter wrapped around her, or wanting to face the outside world, as she called it. But her dad seemed to think otherwise.

"Oi! Get your ass down here!" She heard her dad's voice echo through the house, reaching her room in the basement. She begrudgingly rolled her eyes as she dragged herself out of bed, wincing at the ache in her lower body.

Of course, she was aware of the events her father would do to her in her sleep, but she was never the confrontational type of gal. Speaking of her dad, she did not feel like dealing with him today. Nor did she with her mom.

She dragged herself up the stairs, relying on the rails. She sped up halfway when she caught a small glimpse of her dad. She walked up to him with a smile, as she did every day.

"Hi, da-daddy." She quickly corrected herself, not wanting to be beaten more than she usually was. He had forced her to call her daddy, him taking a weird and pedophilic interest in the name.

"What took you so damn long?!" He quickly raised his hand, delivering a sharp slap across her smooth face. That's going to leave a mark. Luckily, I went to the beauty store yesterday and got some more foundation and concealer to cover it up.

"My alarm didn't go off," she lied right through her teeth. She could never tell him the truth that she just didn't feel like dealing with his bullshit today.

Her dad, if you could even call him that, scoffed and turned around, facing the kitchen island.

"Your mother's at work, she'll be here when you get back from school."

"Okay, daddy. Can I go upstairs and get ready for school?" Y/N threw up a little in her mouth before she looked up at the man in front of her, he scoffed and mumbled something along the lines of "whatever" before walking to the living room and dropping on the couch.

Y/N scurried upstairs, desperate to hide the red mark on her cheek. She opened her bathroom door, bringing her school uniform with her. She looked in the mirror to see her light brown skin a little pale. That's what happens when you don't eat for a whole weekend, I guess.

She shrugged it off before going through her regular morning routine. By "regular", she means when she wouldn't get beat in the morning, which would very rarely happen. She then followed up with her "makeup" routine, making sure to add some blush to her covered-up bruises to add to the realism.

When she was done with her routine, she checked the mirror again to make sure that she looked presentable to go to school. She watched as her skinny, malnourished torso was draped over with her white button covering up her hip bruises. One vertical half of her blouse was tucked into her skirt.

She had been ordered by her father to not wear shorts, but as soon as she turned the corner, she slipped on some short black shorts under her skirt and continued with her walk to school.

Speaking of skirts, she had almost forgotten to cover up her thigh bruises. Dang it. She took a glance at the clock before realizing she only had a few minutes left to cover up the bruises. She decided that she would cover up the big ones only. She quickly spritzed on her perfume before grabbing her book bag and phone, slipping on her shoes, and rushing out the door. As soon as she turned, she slowed down.

After walking for a few minutes, she spotted one of her childhood best friends, Izuku Midoriya. He had always been by her side, even when they both wanted to stop Katsuki from doing dangerous things when they were younger.

She speed-walked to her friend before speaking to him.

"Hey, Izu." She tried to muster up the best smile she could as she saw her friend smile in return.

"Hi, Y/N-san. Are you okay, you look...pale."

Shit. I forgot about my face.

Y/N faked a smile as she nodded and slowly started walking. "Yeah, I just didn't get the best sleep last night." She sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck.

"Oh okay! Make sure that you get a good night's rest tonight, though!" The smaller girl (only by like half an inch) next to him only nodded in response as she looked at the school becoming bigger in her view.

They had been attending UA for about two years, as they were in their third year. By the entrance, she also saw her lifelong crush, Katsuki Bakugo. And he had looked finer today than he ever did in his ever-loving life. Why exactly? The petite girl couldn't exactly put her finger on it. But she knew she shouldn't be having a crush, she would be considered a "whore" or a "slut" by her parents. She shook her head, ridding herself of those thoughts.

"Hey, Kat."

"Hey, 'Dini." Oh right, his nickname for her. She completely forgot she even had a quirk for a second. It was the same thing a magician could do, teleport, telekinesis, illusions, you name it. Katsuki stated that she was a magician, and only saw it fit, so he called her Dini, short for Houdini. She saw her quirk as lame and according to her parents, she wasn't the only one who thought so.

"Hi, Kacchan!" Of course, the two boys' friendship has increased majorly over the years with them finally talking (more like fighting) it out in their earlier high school years. He grunted a reply towards the green-haired boy.

"Hey, Deku." The three walked in comfortable silence the whole walk to their class. Once Izuku had finally gotten inside the classroom, Katsuki pulled her aside, gently guiding her by her wrist.

"Why are you pale? Are you sick? If you are then you should've-" Y/N cut him off by putting a gentle hand on top of his grasping her wrist.

"Kat, I'm fine. I just didn't get enough sleep is all." She smiled at him weakly before he let go of her.

"Hey..."

"Yeah?"

"Why the fuck are there bruises on your legs..?" He said in a low growl. Oh, right. I almost forgot about those.

"Nothing, I just trained yesterday after school." She fake smiled at him, but he was still suspicious.

"Weird, you usually always train with either me or Deku, or any other extra really, but never... by yourself." She knew that Katsuki was trying to break her, but she stood her ground.

"Yeah, it was late and it was dark, so I didn't want to bother anybody." Y/N was soft-spoken, but now she was quieter than ever. However, her lie made Katsuki even angrier.

"So you're telling me that you went out to train in the middle of the fucking night while it was dark, not telling anyone where the hell you were?" Y/N cowered under his intense gaze. She lowered her head in shame, even though she didn't do the action. She did much worse things last night. She felt shame, blaming herself for not always waking up earlier. After a few moments of silence, Katsuki scoffed.

"You're lying, aren't you?" Y/N could feel tears in her eyes as she nodded shamefully, head still tilted towards the ground. Katsuki sighed and brought her in for a hug, realizing that she wasn't going to tell him. Of course, he felt offended as her life-long friend, but he understood it was something she wanted to keep hidden. He tightened his arms around her skinny waist, making Y/N internally flinch due to her bruises. Ow.

He leaned his head down to whisper in her ear, "Oi, don't lie to me, alright? I don't like liars."

~