Safe

The next 3 hours were fine. Nothing special happened. Oh yeah, except for the part where Y/N kissed a boy.

~

"Spin the bottle!" Mina screeched as she ran back downstairs to where the class was.

"I don't know about this, Mina..." Izuku looked around as he bit the inside of his lip.

"It'll be fine! I'm pretty sure that one person can only kiss two people. Maybe." Momo sighed at the girl's predictions. That's if the calculations go to plan, Y/N thought.

"Let's just get this stupid game over with." Katsuki huffed, crossing his arms and leaning back on the couch. He was currently sitting next to Y/N, with Kirishima on the other side of her. Mina jumped up and down with excitement.

"Who wants to go first?" Mina looked around the room and saw no hands.

"Kirishima it is!"

"W-Wait, what?!" Kirishima panicked as Mina started turning the empty soda bottle. It spun around, passing Ochako, then Izuku, and it slowed down even more. Y/N's stomach churned as the bottle stopped in front of her. But luckily, it went right next to her to Katsuki.

"Gross," Katsuki said as he took a shot. He sat back nonchalantly as Kirishima fake-pouted.

"Awe, Bakubro, you don't wanna kiss my manly lips?"

"Hell no," Katsuki hissed as he spun the bottle. I know someone who would love to, though. Katsuki gave Y/N a side-glance.

The bottle spun around the group before it landed on Mina.

"Pucker up, Bakubabe!" Katsuki cringed at Mina's words before taking a shot. A few giggles went around the room before Mina fake-pouted.

Mina spun the bottle and it landed on Izuku. He had a small blush before kissing her lips.

The game went on like that for about 5 more minutes with Katsuki always taking a shot whenever he had to kiss somebody. Y/N only had to kiss Mina so far. Which wasn't so bad when she thought about it.

Until it was Katsuki's turn to spin. By now, he was a little bit tipsy from all those shots he had to take. It spun around and it looked like it was going to land on Kirishima again, but it slowly spun and ended on the end of Y/N. She blushed as everyone hollered, everyone except for Kirishima. He was just quiet and had a small smile on his face.

They were both just frozen there until Mina yelled out "Just kiss already!" and they were both brought out of their trances. The two slowly turned to each other, unconsciously getting closer together while doing so.

"Fuck it."

Within a matter of seconds, Katsuki brought his index finger and thumb under her chin and smashed their lips together, the girl's eyes widening. She slowly closed her eyes and melted into it. I shouldn't be doing this.

Everyone downstairs cheered for them as Y/N was able to taste a hint of alcohol on Katsuki's tongue. She opened her mouth a little wider to let Katsuki's tongue enter her mouth. Y/N's eyes widened again as she gently pulled back with Katsuki's index finger slowly dragging under her chin. She rubbed her thumb over her bottom lip as she stayed there, frozen.

"Sorry," she mumbled. But all Katsuki could pay attention to was her soft lips and how much he wanted to kiss them again.

~

The group debated on what Disney movie to watch before deciding on Tangled first, then Moana. They settled in with their snacks and sleeping bags before they ran into a small problem.

"What do you mean, there's only 11 sleeping bags?" Izuku questioned as Momo finished setting out said sleeping bags.

"I only had eleven here," she replied as she went back into the closet to bring out the pillows.

"Do you think you can-"

"Me and 'Dini can share, I don't want Ponytail to waste her quirk on something as stupid as a sleeping bag." Y/N's eyebrows raised in surprise.

"A-Are you sure? I don't-"

"Do you not want to sleep anywhere?" Katsuki raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Okay, okay, I'll sleep with you." Katsuki couldn't help the small blush that crept up on his cheeks. Y/N slowly sat down next to him in his sleeping bag. How is a sleeping bag so comfortable? She placed her hands in between her legs, keeping them warm. His sleeping bag was placed at the back of the group, but still close enough to talk to someone in a different sleeping bag.

Since Y/N has seen the movie before, she wasn't that upset when she started to get tired. Her eyes would slowly close before opening them back up again. Katsuki, of course, took note of this and slowly moved closer to her.

"Oi," Katsuki whispered.

"Hm?" Y/N hummed tiredly.

Suddenly, Katsuki pushed Y/N's head onto his shoulder.

"Just... sleep." Y/N hesitantly nodded as she fully closed her eyes, soft sighs coming out of her mouth within a few minutes.

~

The two stayed like that until the end of the second movie, Moana. Everyone decided to go to sleep after Moana. Katsuki got under the sleeping bag with Y/N. At the end of Tangled, he put her in it.

Katsuki paused when he heard a small wince, but everyone was asleep. He looked down and saw a look of discomfort on Y/N's face and slightly frowned.

He thought about what to do before clicking his tongue. Fucking hell. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist and frowned more, noticing how frail she was.

After a few moments, she calmed down but still seemed troubled. I'm gonna fucking kill myself, Katsuki thought before leaning close to Y/N's ear.

"Oi, calm down. I'm here."

Y/N seemed to calm down even more as she slightly gripped his shirt and rested her head on his chest. Katsuki tried his best not to explode at the smaller girl's actions as he slightly squirmed around, not like he was uncomfortable or anything. Oh no, it was quite the opposite. 

Either way, Katsuki tried his best to distract himself from the fact that he was almost cuddling his c- very close friend. Yeah, friend. All that mattered right now was making sure Y/N felt safe.