Peachy

"Never have I ever... lost my virginity."

Katsuki wasn't sure what to think, what to feel. One of his childhood best friends just admitted that they'd gone past first base, and he didn't know about it.

He now watched her with the most anxious eyes, seeing if she would have one less finger held up. He internally sighed and closed his eyes, but what he didn't expect was to hear a shit ton of cheering and screaming.

He opened his eyes and saw Y/N looking down in the expression of what he would call shame, but he wasn't sure. Y/N, however, was ashamed. As people around her screamed questions at her, she hung her head in shame.

Izuku, being the analyst he is, placed a comforting hand in her shoulder, giving her an understanding smile. He already pieced together the hints, though he really hoped he was wrong. Confirming his theory, Y/N looked up at him with tear-brimmed eyes and gave him a weak sad smile.

Katsuki watched this whole interaction. Was he mad? A little. Jealous? Yeah. But he honestly wasn't as pissed as he would be usually. Deep down, he was happy that Y/N had someone else by her side.

"Y/N, who was-"

"Let's do some karaoke!" Mina was cut off as Momo yelled out in excitement. Y/N mouthed a quick "thank you" and Momo nodded to her in return.

~

After finding out that Y/N has an amazing range and her parents dropping off her pajamas, the few classmates had king forgotten about the homework they were assigned. Which led to their current panic.

"Wait, what was #17 again?!" Kaminari shrieked as he looked around frantically.

"-5 plus minus the square root of 17 over 2." Y/N mumbled quickly. Kaminari stared at her before quickly blinking and writing in the answer.

"Thank you!" Y/N mumbled a reply before skimming her eyes over #50, the last question. She quickly, but neatly, scribbled down her answer, showing her work while doing so.

She sighed and leaned back onto the couch, opening a bag of chips and eating a few while doing so. She leaned her head back up and smiled to herself seeing the future heros stress over homework. Most of them, anyways. The smarter ones like Momo, Bakugo, and Todoroki didn't stress that much. Bakugo was just mad that his friends were bothering him so much.

Y/N was so stuck in thought that she didn't notice Kirishima sneaking up next to her.

"Hey, Y/N." She blinked as she was brought back into reality.

"Oh, hey, Kirishima." She glanced at him, then at the other classmates, then back at him. "You finished them already?" He nodded.

"I'm not dumb, I just didn't understand a few questions." Y/N nodded as she ate another chip. That's going to be my last one. If I eat anymore, then I'll become even fatter.

"You want the rest?" Y/N turned to him and offered him her bag. Kirishima smiled and gently took the bag.

"Sure." They just sat in a comfortable silence for a few moments before Y/N heard Momo scold Bakugo for not finishing his work before doing anything else. She smiled as she leaned herself on Kirishima. She didn't see much of the action, but Kirishima did.

"I probably have to take a shower." Y/N mumbled. She slowly lifted herself off of Kirishima and went up to Momo.

"Where's the bathroom?" Momo looked up at her before replying.

"If you go that way, there'll be a door in your right." Y/N smiled and sent a thanks her way before following her directions, soon entering the bathroom with her clothes in her hand.

After Y/N finished her shower, also taking not of how Momo has the best quality of toiletries, she went on to do her nightly routine, wearing a baggy beige sweatshirt with plaid pajama pants. Y/N finished it off with a few sprays of her signature perfume.

As Y/N stepped outside the bathroom, she was met with Bakugo, who was in the middle of the pile of pillows and cushions, yelling at Izuku. Y/N was still trying to decipher if his yelling was his usual yelling, or if he was actually mad. But one thing that caught his eyes was the blush scattered on his cheeks.

~

To say he was pissed was an understatement. Y/N was talking to fucking Shitty Hair. And she was smiling. Only he could make her smile.

Katsuki's eye twitched as he started to head towards the two, but Kaminari pulled him back, stating that they both had to help out Kirishima.

Did Katsuki have a chance? Probably not. Might as well help out his best friend anyways. Katsuki let out a frustrated sigh and sat back down.

"Remember as well Bakugo, you have to finish your homework first before anything else." Katsuki mocked her in a rough, high/pitched voice before saying "Suck it, ponytail." Katsuki only had a few problems left to go, anyways.

As he finished one problem, he looked back up to see Shitty Hair and Y/N leaning on each other, and he was eating her chips.

What. the. fuck.

It took everything in him not to blow up ShittyHair right then and there, but he knew that would only scare Y/N, even though she's seen it multiple times. Soon, Y/N left, and as soon as she did, Katsuki stomped over to Shitty Hair.

"The fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Um, I was trying to make her be my girlfriend." Kirishima whispered as he looked down with a blush. Katsuki took note of this and sighed before waking back to his precious spot. He sat there for a few minutes, zoning out whilst imagining his current crush with his best friend. He could manage, right? Yeah.

"Kacchan, don't you like Y/N-san?" Izuku whispered in his ear. Katsuki jumped up at his words and got in a defensive position.

"Shut up, you damn nerd. That's for me to worry about, alright?"

"But you still have a chance. I'm pretty sure she-"

"I said shut up!" Katsuki yelled at him louder as a blush grew over his cheeks.

"Kat? What's going on?" Y/N's soft voice echoed from the hallway.

"Nothing, I'm fucking peachy."

~