Virginity

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️
Violence
Profanity/Offensive language
Mentions of sexual activities

Katsuki made the first move, lunging toward the girl. In response, she side-stepped and created an illusion. She, along with multiple copies of herself, was surrounding Katsuki. Kirishima got Izuku in with Katsuki, so they were both surrounded.

Izuku used his black whip to get rid of the illusions as he continued to look around, not finding Y/N in sight. He still kept himself on guard, though. Little did he know, she was still invisible, taking swings at Katsuki, being amused whenever he would try to fight back and explode whoever it was.

Kirishima was attacking Deku while the girl was distracting them both. He would get in little punches now and then, same with Deku. They were both strong in hand-to-hand combat. Back to Katsuki, he exploded near Y/N and he could see the outline of her body. There you are, he thought and smirked. He reached for her and threw her into the ground. It hurt her a lot more than it should have, considering that she already had bruises all over her body. She quickly shook it off and stood back up.

Katsuki kept giving off smoke so he could see the outline of Y/N's body. At this point, it was mostly hand-to-hand combat for the girl. To Katsuki, he was staying on guard, attacking her whenever he could. She completely forgot about Kirishima, though she was wondering how he was doing.

At one point, Katsuki had gotten a few explosions on her and she had gotten some good punches in. But since Y/N was already weakened, she had no choice but to black out with the next explosion thrown her way. Her weakened body showed, her quirk deactivating as she did so.

Katsuki carefully caught her body in a bridal carry and brought her to Mic, who then brought her to Recovery Girl. He then focused back on the fight.

Of course, Kirishima couldn't hold up against both of the top students in their class. So, he didn't win that fight, even though he tried his best. So, Katsuki and Izuku ended up winning. As always.

~

A rough, but careful knock echoed onto the other side of the door. With the knock, her eyes gently opened, slightly blinded by the lights on the ceiling. She groaned quietly as she sat up slowly, noting how her core hurt a lot less.

She heard another knock, and with a weak voice she replied, "Come in."

Recovery Girl peeked in, soon fully opening the door.

"Hey, darling. Just wanted to check up on you. I fixed most of your cuts and bruises." Y/N nodded.

"Speaking of bruises, I was wondering where you get a lot of them from. And before you say the exercises in class, you guys only have them twice a week." Y/N looked down at her lap and gripped the sheets. The older lady sighed before placing a reassuring hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I just want you to know that either your friends or your teachers are here for you." Y/N was eerily quiet as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. She couldn't let everyone know how weak she was at home, and just then, losing against Katsuki? She's known him her whole life, she should've known better. And her parents would kill her.

Recovery Girl noticed her quick shift in mood. "Well, I'll start letting in visitors, okay?" Y/N unconsciously nodded as Recovery Girl left the room, but was followed by someone else entering.

"Hey, 'Dini," Y/N mumbled back a reply, still stuck in her train of thought.

"Damn it, I'll go if you want me to," Katsuki growled under his breath, still having a worried tone in his voice.

"No, you can stay." Y/N opened her eyes and looked at Katsuki before running her hands through her hair.

"Recovery girl told me about your wounds." Shit.

"How did you get bruises on your thighs?" Katsuki stepped closer to her bed.

"Volleyball." She wasn't fully lying, either. It was a hobby she picked up to stay active, and she was getting better at it every weekend.

"Sure." Katsuki crossed his arms, huffing annoyingly. He turned around, ready to leave before he heard a voice behind him.

"Bakugo." Katsuki froze dead in his tracks. She had never called him that, except for the first time they met.

"What?" He croaked out. He was starting to feel sick.

"Do you like my parents?" Y/N mumbled to Katsuki, who currently had his back turned to her.

"Yeah, they're cool I guess."

"Okay, just wondering." Okay, no she definitely couldn't tell him. If Katsuki's "cool" with them, then that means that he likes them. And if he found out, he definitely wouldn't like them. And she can't ruin that.

Katsuki sighed and turned around. He opened his mouth to say something, but Y/N went to it first.

"Are you hanging out with the rest of the class after school?"

"Maybe."

"Cool."
~
Y/N quickly sprayed on her perfume, glancing at the clock.

5:13

It started at 5:00! But Y/N didn't have a choice because she had to "choose" to let her dad use her. How disgusting. Why would I let him?

Y/N quickly grabbed her purse and dashed out the door. She was wearing a favorite/color cropped button-up sweater with big white flowers over a white crop top, along with some baggy jeans. Her hair was slicked into a curly bun with stray curls on the side. Of course, she regretted it as soon as she left the house. She should have worn something baggier and something that covered up her skin more.

Nevertheless, she soon arrived at the estate. Of course, it was huge, it was Momo's after all. She seriously considered turning around and telling her parents it was canceled. But the young girl quickly decided that she would rather be here than at her house with her parents.

She quickly walked inside, where she was greeted by a grand living room. She spotted Momo's parents (who were just as stunning as she was) and asked them where the group was. The lovely couple showed her the way after complimenting Y/N on how she looked.

She walked down the stairs and instantly saw pillows on the floor, as well as candy and chips. For healthier people, she also put out a charcuterie board with a side of a fruit bowl. Momo was amazing.

Mina loudly acknowledged her arrival, taking notice of her outfit first.

"Looked who arrived! And she's dressed up nicely!" Mina was wearing a black crop top with jean shorts and a slightly oversized linen jacket. She noticed how Y/N was still on the stairs, so she grabbed her and dragged her down, not noticing the slight wince the smaller girl made.

"Sit, sit, sit." There were barely any seats left, knowing how she was late. Not everybody could make it, though. Only 12 people were there. There was an empty spot next to Katsuki, with Izuku on the other side of him. She took that spot and sat with her legs crossed. Katsuki eyed her outfit before slightly smirking to himself and laying back against the couch behind him.

"Okay, we were doing 'Never Have I Ever'. What was the question again?" Mina looked towards Momo, who responded with "Never have I ever gone past kissing." Oh, god, save her now. She can't tell her classmates, right? But then again she could be very vague with it.

"Right! What she said." Mina scanned the room and noticed that Y/N had one finger down.

"Seems like little miss Y/N isn't so innocent at all~" The class turned toward her, lots of them having a shocked face, but hollering nonetheless. Except for Katsuki. He had a blank stare.

"Never have I ever... stripped in front of someone." No way she's... Mina's eyes slowly widened as Y/N's finger went down. Katsuki was practically zoned out and everyone's chatter arose.

She quickly ate some grapes, wanting to go home already.

"Never have I ever... lost my virginity."

~