How You Met

Sal - You guys met at one of The Tenderloins' shows. You had managed to meet the Jokers after the show and they had taken a shining to you and asked you to join them for a drink. You and Sal started talking and found out you had a lot in common. You exchanged numbers and the following day, Sal asked you out.

Murr - You guys met on a challenge. Murr approached you in a supermarket. You were amused by what was happening as you sort of guessed what was happening and let him eat whatever you had in your basket. Afterwards, you were told you were on a hidden camera show and Murr came up to thank you. You slipped him your number on the back of your shopping list and haven't stopped talking since.

Q - You had just moved to Staten Island. You were struggling with the amount of boxes and one fell. A man with unruly dark hair immediately picked it up. "Thank you, -" You started.
"Brian but you can call me Q."
"Thank you, Bri- Q. I'm (Y/N), I'm new here."
Q helped you move into your new house which was across the street from his. To thank him, you invited him to yours for dinner and, let's just say, that wasn't the last time he's been at your place. (wink implied. xP)

Joe - You walked out of coffee shop, coffee in hand. You looked down to put your change into your bag when you felt someone bump into you. Your coffee stained the man's shirt. "Oh, my God. I am so sorry!" You exclaimed.
"Don't worry 'bout it. I think it's improved it." He joked. You chuckled, your cheeks turning pink from embarrassment. "I'm Joe." He held his hand out.
"(Y/N). Again, I am so sorry. I'll make it up to you -"
"It's fine, seriously." Joe smiled.
"At least let me buy you some food."
Joe's smile grew. "You really know the way to a man's heart."