CH 25

"The ride back was so much better." Allison sighed as she stepped out of the airport. Jesper laughed as he took her hand in his to continue their walk to his car.

"I told you." Jesper said with a grin. Allison walked along next to him with no response to his remark.

"Well, I think we should get some food, check up on Maddie, and then go get some sleep." Jesper offered out the rest of the day in an order Allison wouldn't say no too. She nodded as the pair made it to their car that's been parked at the airport for the last 4 days. She put her stuf in the backseat and placed herself in the passenger seat. She watched as Jesper ran around the car and finally got to the door to hop into the driver's seat.

"Now, where do you want food from?"

...

MADDIE MAYFIELD

mads r u alive

alive and well
jack took me back to
his house when we landed
said that driving was
dangerous right now as
an excuse

i think someone has a crush

me or him

both

he's kinda cute and
kinda nice
10/10 would date

tell him that not me

he'd die if i said that

he literally took you home
because of a lie
he wanted you to go mads

tay.

you helped me so now
i gotta help you

jack's back with food

well then go and enjoy
your mans company
oh and make him your man

ALLISON TAYLOR.

...

Jesper laughed as he looked at the messages between Maddie and Allison. Allison smiled as she looked up at him and Jesper's breath got caught in his throat. She was gorgeous and somehow in a different way than before. He felt his cheeks heat up as she looked over his features.

"Are you okay? You're a little red." Allison asked, her eyebrows furrowing in concern. Jesper shook his head.

"I'm okay." He said with a soft smile. Everything around the two seemed fuzzy in Jesper's eyes. The only thing he could see clearly was her. Then it clicked for him.

"I love you." Jesper blurted out. Allison's eyes widened at the words, but yet she didn't look away.

"I love you too." Allison quickly said back, her voice breathless. They sat there in silence for the next couple of minutes, their eyes never leaving each other. Allison's chest was tight in a way that made her happy rather than scared. Jesper's heart was pounding like he was a little boy with a crush in the second grade.

"You're not saying it because I said it, right?" Jesper whispered to Allison. She shook her head with a wide smile.

"No. I really love you." Allison said. She moved closer to Jesper, her hip touching his as they sat together on the couch. Jesper dips his head and plants a slow kiss on her lips. Allison's hands comes up to hold the sides of Jesper's face as he kisses her. Their lips moved together as if they've been kissing all their lives. Jesper's arms snake around her waist, pulling her into his lap.

"I'm so in love with you." Jesper whispered against her lips. The words brought a smile to her face as she kissed Jesper again. His hands slipped under her shirt, holding her against her skin. The touch made Allison flustered as she pulled back to look into Jesper's eyes.

"Maddie knows how long I've been in love with you." Allison smiled as she rubs her thumbs over Jesper's cheeks. His smile grows.

"When did you realize you love me?" Jesper asked. Allison thought for a moment before answering with a smile.

"Do you remember when you walked in on my call with my mom?" Allison asked. Jesper's eyes widen as he realizes how long ago that was. He nods.

"I called her to ask how she knew she loved my dad. I was asking because I knew I was in love with you." Allison grinned. Jesper presses a kiss to her cheek.

"You definitely figured it out before I did." Jesper laughs, a smile adorning his lips.

...

MADDIE MAYFIELD

we said it

said what

i love you

OH MY GOD

HE SAID IT FIRST

LET ME JUST TAKE
A MOMENT

take the time you need

i can't believe
you didn't tell me
you loved him

i didn't really know
until he said he did
and the words just
flew out of my mouth

oh girl this is great

i know right

jack asked me out too

your literally at his
house
i'd say that's already
a date

girl

i'm not wrong

yes you are
go back to your
loverboy

i'll do that happily