Updates 03.25.24

Caution, minor spoiler alert

41

"You know I can't take him seriously as a rapper." Keisha laughed.

Isyss turned shooting her a look.

Keisha continued to laugh.

"I didn't say it was bad." Keisha said still laughing.

The track wasn't bad but definitely unexpected.

Not only did he rap on Jabari's on beat but he sounded better. No one expected that from a singer let alone Vibe but Isyss did. She suggested the beat. He wrote it in a few hours, she added a few lines and it was done. Vibe and Isyss stayed up with him to record it and by morning the world had their response. Mar had only pushed it thinking it was a good spin on things. It was also because he was one of the people Jabari came after. Instead of any of the rappers responding he let Vibe do it and he was of course boastful about it.

"Yea." She said and Keisha threw a pillow at her.

"Ouch." She and Isla laughed.

"Cause yo ass be hella moody and emotional." Keisha said and Isla laughed.

"Honestly it does make sense the last few months. You know pregnancy has made you more open to love." Isla said and Keisha laughed.

"Cause she havin this nigga miniature." She said and said they all laughed.

"Shut up." Isyss said waving them off.

"So when is the weddin?" Isla stared and Keisha did the same.

"Wedding?" Isyss scoffed.

"I mean yawl already tied for life why not?" Isla added and Keisha chuckled.

"What its true?" Isla said and Isyss nodded.

"Us ? Married?" She said and they both started laughing at her.

"It's the fact she is actually thinkin about it. She literally swimmin in love." Keisha teased and Isla laughed.

42-

"I honestly don't know what's taking him so long." Isyss said as she walked around the room glancing at the cake she had to force herself to stop eating.

"Hold up." She looked over abd realized he left his phone.

Isyss grabbed a hoodie and put it on before she grabbed the room key and his phone before she walked out of the room.

"What's up?" Isla asked.

"Like what if a crazed fan got him." She said grabbing his phone that had been going off.

"Girl he is a grown man, literally runnin to get you milk in the middle of the night." Keisha said and Isla laughed.

"Honestly it is a little weird 3 am run for milk but it could be worse." Isla teased.

"Shut up. He's been gone for like 10 minutes. I have to go check on him. I honestly forget he is famous and without his phone runnin to get me milk in the middle of the night is crazy." She admitted and the elevator doors opened wide.

She looked out to the lobby and it was empty.

Even Vibe's security was gone.

To her that was strange.

"I gotta call you-" She said about to end her call with her sister and Keisha only to see Vibe's phone going off.

A lot of messages.

This wasn't out of the ordinary but the threatening messages were.

She looked at his phone.

Your performance was trash

To scared to perform your diss?

Die pussy

Die

See you after your show.

Isyss was about to unlock his phone when she heard coughing.

"Hello?" She said looking around not seeing a person not even the front desk.

"Bitch ain't no one there?" Keisha asked surprised.

"Yea, what's goin' on?" Isla asked.

"Vibe?" She said looking around sure he was trying to scare her or maybe one up her surprise.

It was only when she took a few steps ahead Isyss face filled with horror.

43

"Lemme see." Vibe said leaning on his crutch.

Isyss rolled her eyes but with a smirk proudly passed the sonogram pictures.

He was currently back at home and she had been with him since his release from the hospital.

"Dang Victory got your head." He said and she slapped his arm.

"Ouch." He winched.

"I'm sorry." She said rubbing his arm.

"I'm good." He said and she looked him over.

She was sure he was pushing himself.

"Hey." She patted his arm

She started to help him to the couch.

"Victor you seriously need a nurse." she said and he looked at her.

She knew that was the last thing that he wanted to hear but it was the truth.

"I'm okay." He said and she sighed.

"Victor, seriously you need a nurse here to help until you get back on your feet and the doctor said it could be a few months. I don't want you to be not doing the things you need to." She said and Abra walked in.

She hadn't had much to say.