ii. train back to hogwarts

***

***

Harry woke up and got ready for his day at Hogwarts. He has time to pass the time and so he looks through his room and starts to play around with the books on the shelf.

The particular book he grabbed started to attack him, he finally put it away before abruptly leaving the room just to hear the voice of his best friend Ron Weasley screaming at his other best friend Hermione Granger.

"I'm warning you Hermione! You keep that beast away from scanners or I'll turn it into a tea cozy!" He threatens whilst holding his rat close to his chest.

Whilst Harry starts to run down the stairs towards his best friends they don't seem to notice and carry on arguing. "It's a cat Ronald, what do you expect?" She wonders with a stern voice, "It's in his nature!" She expresses.

"A cat? That's what they told you?" He questions sneering at the cat. "Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me." The ginger boy retorts a disgusted look on his face as he eyes the girls pet.

"That's rich, coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush!" She yells at the boy growing frustrated with him. "Crookshanks, just ignore the mean little boy." She says with a soft voice to the cat.

Harry watches them trying not to laugh finding humour in the fact he is finding them arguing — yet again.

Ron rolls his eyes at the scene before looking up to see his favourite glasses wearing boy "Harry!" He says with surprise causing the girl in front of him to turn around and seeing her best friend "Harry!!" She repeats the boys words.

                                      ★ ★ ★

Mr weasley takes Harry down the corridor for a private conversation, whilst doing so passes by a wanted poster for the name miralette crouch.

"Harry, there are some within the Ministry who would strongly discourage me from divulging what I'm about to reveal to you." He confesses making the boy confused where this conversation is going, "But I think that you need to know the facts." He takes the boy to the wanted sign for miralette crouch and pauses, "you are in danger. Grave danger"

"Has this anything to do with Miralette Crouch, sir?" Harry questions.

"What do you know about Miralette Crouch, Harry?" He asks needing to know what the young boy knows.

"Only that she's escaped from Azkaban." He answers

"Do you know why?" He retorts gaining no answer so he responds. "Thirteen years ago when you stopped—"

"Voldemort."

"—don't say his name."

"Sorry."

"When you stopped You-Know-Who.. Crouch She lost everything." He continues and carries on walking round the pillars, "But to this day, she still remains a faithful servant and in her mind.." he pauses their walk to a stop and faces the boy, "you are the only thing that stands in the way of you-know-who returning to power," he explains moving their walk again so no one hears the conversation, "and that is why she has escaped from Azkaban, to find you—" he finishes.