xvi. malfoy gets beat up

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

Dear Hermione,

We lost, I'm allowed to bring him back to Hogwarts. Execution date to be fixed. Beaky has enjoyed London. I won't forget all the help you gave us.

Hagrid.

Hermione reads out the letter before tearing, she stands up to look for the boys to bump into someone.

"Hermione why are you crying?" Ron asks, squinting his eyes, "what's wrong?"

she says nothing but pass him the letter with a sad look on her face, Harry walks over and she does the same to him, "we need to go see Hagrid." she sniffles, whilst wiping her eyes.

The boys both look at each other and nod in agreement.

As they are walking down, they pass the man who is the executer of Buckbeak, he is polishing his weapon when he looks up meeting eyes with the three teenagers.

As they pass he smirks at them causing Hermione to scowl.

Whilst they are walking across the bridge, Hermione breaks the silence the trio have created, "I can't believe they are going to kill Buckbeak— it's just too horrible!"

"It just got worse." Ron comments, eyeing Malfoy and his goons who are peering down at Buckbeak.

"What did I say? Father said I can keep the hippogriffs head," he comments making his friend laugh, "Think I'll donate it to Gryffindors' common room."

Hermione loses her temper at his comment and storms down there over to him loudly, catching the attention of Goyle, "Look who's here!" he sneers, the girl paying no notice to the boy, her eyes trained on Draco.

He turns around and smirks at the sight of her angry face, "Ah! Come to see the show?" he mocks cockily, watching as she nears him.

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" she yells whilst storming over to him, raising her wand to his neck making him quiver away.

"Hermione no!" Ron calls out, "He's not worth it."

She puts her wand away turning around, and the blonde boy starts to smirk again before she punches him around the face wiping that smug look right off.

"Malfoy you okay?" Goyle asks, whilst the slytherins run off in displeasure.

"That felt good." Hermione said smirking at the boys.