xvii. i did my waiting, 12 years of it! in azkaban!

let's use our delulu glasses and pretend that she looks as if she was just in Azkaban pls and ty!!☺️☺️

★ ★ ★

Harry and Hermione finally get through past the tree, and start to trudge down the tunnel,  "I think we are in the shrieking shack. ." Hermione whispers, earning a nod from Harry.

The duo walk through the building that is covered in dirt and cobwebs. The walls owning hundreds of different scars. with the painting chipped off and the wallpaper pealing away.

They arrive to the top and find Ron moaning in pain at the back of the room, "RON!" Harry yells, gaining the injured boys attention.

"Ron are you okay?" Hermione asks worriedly.

"Harry—" he starts ignoring Hermione's question, turning to his best friend instead, his face covered with fright.

"The dog, where is it." Harry asked sharply, looking around as if it were going to appear out of no where.

"It's a trap— she's a dog. . she's an animagus!" He calls out, pointing from in front of the brunette duo, making them turn around.

They follow Ron's finger and where it's pointed to come face to face with Miralette Crouch, standing from behind the door.

They both stare at her in shock before Hermione stands infront of him, in a protecting manner, "if you want to kill Harry— you'll have to kill us too!"

Something in the woman's eyes blur, as if she remembered something. Miralette blinked and before she knew it the two teenagers disappeared and. The woman starting to see herself and James but as she blinked again, it showed Hermione and Harry again. She shook away the thoughts, stubbornly holding back the tears pooling in her eyes at the thought of her best friend and pulled out Ron's wand, calling out, "expelliarmus!" making their wands flying right into her hands.

"Please Harry— if you'll just listen. ." The woman mummers out, the hot tears bubbling in her eyes that are threatening to spill out are obvious but he doesn't take any notice of them.

"LISTEN ABOUT WHAT? YOU KILLED MY PARENTS—"

"No I—" Miralette paused, taking a deep breath before deciding to take a different approach. Due to not having spoken in a while the woman's was all scratchy and raspy, "I thought you would come and help your friend," she said, trying to keep her voice as clear as possible, "Your Father and Mother would have done the same for me. Brave of you, not to turn to a teacher. I'm grateful," The woman explained, her eyes flickering over to where Ron's rat is, her eyes darkened at the sight, "it will make this much easier. . you look just like your father Harry . . You know that?"