vii. nasty temper shes got, that 𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

It was hogsmeade week but harry wasn't able to go due to his aunt or uncle not signing his slip and Sirius was persuaded into not allowing it due to the escapee' from Azkaban — which left him at Hogwarts alone.

He ended up going to the fireplace to talk to Sirius since he had questions about Miralette Crouch.

"Pstt. . . Harry!" Sirius screeches through the fireplace.

"Sirius! Finally!" Harry replied, the boys face noticeably lighting up at the sight of his godfather.

"You said you needed to talk about something important?" The boys godfather questions earning a nod from the boy in return, "I'm guessing it has to do with what Arthur and maybe Moons has told you about the escape from Azkaban?"

"yeah. . ." He replies whilst ruffling his hair, "If im being honest I'm scared Sirius—" he shares, earning a sympathetic look in return, "I mean a mass murder is after me. ." he continues making Sirius wince at the boys words, "What do I do?"

"Okay I need you to listen to me very clearly, do you hear me?" Sirius starts, earning a firm nod in return, "You trust me, don't you?" Sirius asks the boy — suddenly turning very serious.

"Yeah of course I do, you know I do!" He answers truthfully not understanding where he is going.

"Okay well trust me when I tell you— you have nothing to worry about." He states with the sternest voice Harry has ever heard from him. "You're not going to die, she's not going to harm you. It's all going to be okay." he tells the boy, soothing his nerves.

"Are you sure?" asks the boy, shocked at how composed the man is.

"Yes, I am." He says completely ignoring the way he could've made a pun but thought it wasn't the time — that's when you know you should listen to him.

"Okay. . . I've got to go now Ron and Mione will be back in a minute." Harry states, trusting his godfathers judgment completely.

"Alright kid— if you see moony tell him I say hello and to answer my bloody letters — in those exact words." Sirius replies. "Pretty please." he adds with an innocent smile making Harry laugh.

"Okay I'll see you soon!" Harry answers with a small laugh,  Sirius disappearing into the flames.

★ ★ ★

Before Harry met up with his friends he bumped into his uncle remus who invited him in for some tea which he gladly accepted and was having a nice conversation until Professor Snape walked in completely ignoring Harry. He gave Remus a drink which confused Harry but he didn't say much about it. The bell chimed telling Harry that his friends would be back so he told his uncle what Sirius had asked to tell him then said goodbye.