TWO DAD'S! (day 4)

Nifty woke up to hear Lucifer and Alastor talking about something. She hopped off the bed and opened the door.

Nifty pov
" YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!?! THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

Nifty started tearing up as Lucifer and Alastor pulled away from a kiss. Lucifer was shocked to see Nifty tearing up. Alastor on the other hand explained to Nifty that no one can know so to keep there relationship a secret. Nifty agreed trying not to cry.

Nifty Pov
"Well Charlie is l-lucky to have to p-parents that l-love her, unlike me."

As soon as she said that she started to cry.

Alastor pov
"Oh Nifty dear don't cry please."

Lucifer Pov
"Well, think of us as your other parents."

Nifty Pov
"Really?"

Lucifer Pov
" Yes, you can call us by our names or you can call us dad"

Lucifer said as he gave a warm smile to Nifty. Nifty ran up to Alastor and Lucifer and Lucifer picked up Nifty and hugged her as Alastor joined the hug.

Alastor pov
" Nifty dear, do you want to eat breakfast now or later?"

Nifty pov
"Yes please."

Lucifer Pov
"What do you want for breakfast?"

Nifty Pov
"I want avocado toast!"

Lucifer Pov
" Great choice."

Lucifer said as they walked to the kitchen. Alastor took out some bread and Lucifer started cutting the avocado. Alastor put the bread in the toaster so the bread can toast as Lucifer went to the fridge to get some butter. Lucifer took out the bread from the toaster and put it on a plate and started preparing Nifty's food.

Lucifer Pov
"Here you go Nifty. Your breakfast is served."
As he put the plate in front of Nifty.

Nifty pov
"Ooooo~ This looks so delicious!"

Alastor then made breakfast for Lucifer. He made him some pancakes that had little duck design on them. Then he made himself some jambalaya.

Lucifer Pov
"Why do you like jambalaya so much!"

Lucifer saw Alastor make a face he has never seen on him before. It looked like he was mad, sad, and surprised.

Lucifer Pov
"Al? Are you ok?"

Alastor pov
"Oh uhh y-yes my love I.... I'm fine I just umm I was just thinking about something."

Lucifer Pov
" Are you sure? I'm worried about you."

Lucifer put his hand on Alastor back the suddenly Alastor snapped.

Alastor pov
" DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

As Alastor pushed Lucifer hard off his chair as Nifty watched it horror. It was the first time she didn't feel safe around Alastor. She started crying as Lucifer got up off the floor and took Nifty as they went to Nifty's room. Lucifer told Nifty to pack two pairs of clothes and told her that she better be ready when he came back. Nifty nodded her head as Lucifer closed the door leaving Nifty's room as he went to his own room and changed out of his pajamas and also two pairs of clothes for himself. In the middle of putting his clothes in a small backpack Alastor went into Lucifers room.

Alastor pov
"Lucifer, where are you going?"

Lucifer Pov
" Im going to be out for a bit and im taking Nifty with me. Is that a problem?"