The last chapter of this book

*Alastor pov*
I was talking with Rosie about Laura and Allen. I also told Rosie that I didn't know if I was a good enough father to my kids. She told me that I was doing fine and that she surprised that I even had kids. I mean to be honest I was surprised that I had kids.

Once we were done talking I went home. I saw Charlie and Lilith was at the castle and decided to find them. I saw Allen and he looked traumatized. "Allen what happened?" He ran up to me and hugged me. "Dad, Laura is acting weird and she's scaring me..." Shit I forgot she's on her .... Thing. I walked with Allen and saw Charlie, Lilith and Lucifer hiding behind the couch. "What the hell are you guys doin-" "shh. She's finally claiming down." What the fuck were they talking about? Was Laura really this bad? I don't know how I'll be able to handle this.

*Laura pov*
My stomach was killing me and I felt so tired and drained for no reason.  I just went to my room and took a nap since I was tired.

*Lucifer Pov*
Thank heavens that she didn't go all crazy. I really didn't think she'd end up like Charlie but here we are dealing with another teenager Charlie. "You know Laura kinda reminds me of Charlie when she was little." Charlie looked at me with a ' really ' face while Lilith and Alastor tried not to laugh.

Charlie and Lilith went back to the hotel after giving me some stuff that would help Laura with cramps and headaches. They also gave me different types of pads for Laura. Although Laura reminds me of Charlie when she was younger at least she doesn't have an emo phase.

[Few years later]

*Lucifer Pov*
The twins are now 21 and are going to move with Charlie in the hotel to help her out now that she has a daughter. Alastor and I finally don't have to deal with any more kids. My father comes visit us once or twice a month and when ever it was a holiday we would go to heaven for a huge party. Angel and Husk got rehabilitate together.

Surprisingly Nifty rehabilitate herself as well. A lot of other sinners were also rehabilitate. Adam and Emily were also rehabilitate back into heaven. Adam and Lute are now married and had one kid. His name is Derek and he's 5 years old. We're all happy and proud of Charlie for her project becoming successful and helping hundreds of people. I'm very proud of her for believing in her dreams and not giving up.

Well everyone looks like our time here is done. We hope you guys loved this story and we promise there are more to come. We'll see you in the future soon. Thank you all for reading. Have a wonderful day or night!