The wedding

* Charlie pov *
I was so excited because today was the day. It's my dads wedding day. I helped Alastor do his hair while Vaggie helped my dad. I went to wait for my dad. I saw that my mom wasn't at the wedding but I didn't care. After a few minutes of waiting Alastor walked down the aisle. We waited a few more minutes until my dad finally came out of the Castle. I walked my dad down the aisle then sat down next to Vaggie and Rosie. I was glad everyone but the V's made it to the wedding. My mom was supposed to be the one to bring the one to bring the rings but because she wasn't here Emily took her spot. ( I forgot what the person is called )
Then Husk started talking. ' Alastor, do you take Lucifer to be your husband? '   ' I do. '
I could see that he was tearing up. ' Lucifer, do you take Alastor to be your husband? '
' I do. '   I looked at Rosie and saw that she was holding in her tears. Then I saw Vaggie and she looked so happy for my dad and Alastor. I was happy to see them together.
' I pronounce you Husband and Husband. You may kiss the groom. ' Seeing them kiss was so beautiful. Once all of that was over the wedding kind of turned into a party. Everyone was dancing and having a great time.

* Alastor pov *
I finally could proudly call Lucifer my husband. I love him and live all of eternity with him. I was talking to Rosie while Lucifer was talking with Charlie and Vaggie. Rosie was so happy for me and kept saying that I was lucky to have a partner like Lucifer. She also kept asking me if we ever thought about having kids but I didn't know what to say because we've never talked about it. I just said that if we ever want to we might but we aren't planning on it. Rosie gave me a weird look. 'Are ya sure you don't wanna have at least one kid?' she asked. ' I don't think so I mean we all ready have Charlie I'm sure we would be fine. ' I wanted to stop talking about it but she kept saying that Charlie was growing up and she might want a sibling. I saw Lucifer was walking up to us. ' Sorry Rosie but I must go now. '   ' ok Alastor but if you guys do plan on having kids let me know. ' I just nodded my head and walked up to Lucifer. ' Oh hi sweetie. '  ' My dear can you please not call me that. '    ' oh right. Sorry Al. '    ' It's quite alright Lucifer. '  Angel and Husk walked up to us and we all started talking about random things. Angel saw cherri boom and went up to her and they started talking.  We kept talking until Angel and Cherri walked up to us. ' Hey short King and smiles. So, do ya plan on having kids any time soon? ' We looked at each other. Lucifer looked down to the floor, I could tell his face was turning red. I looked at Angel dust and said- ' we're not sure yet, but we might not or at least not now. ' Angel looked shocked with my response. So did Cherri and Husk, but Lucifer looked at me with a surprised face. I guess no one was expecting my answer.  After hours of partying and having a good time we all finally went to hotel. When we got to the hotel every one when into their room. Lucifer and I also went into our room. We changed into our pj's and layed on the bed for a while. Lucifer then looked at me and asked- ' Do you want to have kids one day with me? ' I looked at him and nodded my head. He then blushed as I chuckled. Then I cuddled him as we both fell asleep.

{ Hope y'all liked the chapter. I know it's short but I think it was a nice one and hope you guys think it was a nice one too. }