Sorry my love (day 8)

*Lucifer Pov*
It's been a while since I coughed up some blood so hopefully I was getting better. I mean ya I have small migraines here and there but that shouldn't mean anything, right? I woke up and went to the bathroom to fix my hair while humming the song that played last night. I went down to the lobby and ate some cereal. No one but Alastor was in the hotel. I asked Alastor where everyone went and he said that they wanted to throw a party for all of hell to come to the hotel. Then I said ' oh a party. That must be fun.' Then I had a idea,
What if I sing in the party. Then I had another idea, me and Alastor should match outfits. ' Alastor!' He looked at me and said 'yes Lucifer?' (Lucifer)- ' we should get matching outfits for the party!'

*Alastor pov*
When Lucifer said that "we" should get matching outfits I couldn't say no to that cute face of his so I agreed to go shopping with him and find matching outfits. After he ate breakfast and got ready we both went to the mall and I remember Rosie mentioning a store that sells suits so I took Lucifer and found some matching suits one that was red and black suit me and one that was white and yellow that suits Lucifer. We went to go try on the suits. Mine fit me good and when I turned around to see Lucifer he look like a 5-year-old wearing his father's clothes. I started laughing as he looked at me annoyed. He snapped his fingers and after the suit fit him. To be honest he didn't look bad in the suit as a matter of fact he looked really what's the word again?Handsome.... Yes that's the word. I bought this suits that we went back to the hotel to see Charlie and the group already decorating the hotel. When we answer the hotel Angel give us a weird look. Like a 'oooooo~' look. That's when I realized Lucifer was holding my hand. Everyone saw and when I saw Charlie's face she looked happy but at the same time she was in a state of shock.

A few days after (also the day of the party)

*Lucifer Pov*
I had to attend business. Which was perfect because the party hasn't started yet and it was going to start around 6:30 p.m. it was barely 12 in the afternoon, so I went to do what I have to do. I went back to the casino to try to make some more deals. When I answered it was a little emptier than usual. I just went to the bar and waited for more people to enter the casino. Then I see Alastor's friend Mimzy. She came up to me and asked me if I knew Alastor, I said yes and she asked if I can make a deal with her so I said that we should Gamble, if she won she could get what she wants but if I won I get her soul. She agreed and we played and I obviously won. She agreed and gave me her soul, then I realized that I was going to be late to the party if I didn't hurry up and get ready myself. I told mimsy that I had to go and I'll see her at the party since I figured Alastor invited her. As expected she said okay see you soon and I left the casino. To be easier to go back to the hotel I flew there but when I got there and entered my room my wings felt heavy which was weird cause they always feel light. I fell to the floor as I yelled for Alastor. He entered my room as I tried getting up but I couldn't so Alastor pick me up and put me on my bed and ask me what happened. I told him that my wings felt heavy and they're supposed to be light. He looked concerned and I was scared because I didn't know why my wings were heavy, maybe I over did myself? Maybe I get so much energy? Whatever it is I'm sure we'll go away. He asked me if I needed help getting ready but I told him that he didn't have to worry about that and I'll be ready in a few minutes. He left the room and I went to the restroom and showered then it changes on my clothes into my hair. I went down to the lobby and saw over 200 people in the hotel. There were so many guests that I couldn't even find Charlie but I did find Angel at the bar with Husk and Nifty. I asked him if they knew where Charlie or Alastor were and they said that they didn't know considering that there was so many people. I looked around for a bit longer until I saw Vaggie she asked me if I seen Charlie. I said no that I was looking for her too so we began looking together. We saw Alastor was on the stage about to sing a song. We saw Charlie in the very front row so we went up to Charlie. Alastor took out his hand towards me. I was confused so I took his hand and he pulled me to the stage with him. He gave me an extra microphone and started singing Sway. So we both started to sing.

When the marimba rhythm starts to play dance with me make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hug me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with eaze
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me
Other dancers might be on the floor dear
But my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we Sway I go weak
I can hear the sound of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as you only know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
🎷🎺🎷🎺🎷
Other dancers might be on the floor dear
But my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we Sway I go weak
I can hear the sound of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as you only know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
When the marimba rhythm starts to play dance with me make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hug me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with eaze
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me
When the marimba starts to play
Hold me close, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with eaze
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me
When the marimba starts to play
Hold me close, make me sway
Like a ocean hugs the shore
Hug me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with eaze
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

When we finished singing the whole crowd was roaring with cheers and applause.

*Charlie pov*
'DAD!' I yelled because he randomly passed out. Thank goodness Alastor was there with him. Alastor took him to his room and I followed until Vaggie told me to enjoy the party. I stayed at the bar and about 3 glasses of wine until I snuck away to go check on my dad. I knocked on my dad's door and Alastor opened the door. ' Alastor, can I see my dad?' (Alastor)- ' of course my dear. Come in.' I went into my dad's room just to see him sleeping peacefully on the bed. I took a chair and put it next to my dad's bed. When I felt my dad hand my heart fell to my stomach. 'D-dad.... Wake up. Dad! DAD! DAD WAKE UP! DAD WAKE UP PLEASE STOP FUCKING AROUND! DAD! NO PLEASE. I-I need you. DAD!' (Alastor)- ' Lucifer? LUCIFER! MY DEAR WAKE UP PLEASE! LUCIFER! MY LOVE PLEASE ANSWER ME! LUCIFER PLEASE ANSWER ME PLEASE......'

*Vaggie pov*
I ran to Lucifer's room just to see Charlie and Alastor crying for Lucifer to wake up. I ran to Charlie and hugged her as Alastor cried to Lucifer who was gone, resting on his bed. I just stayed with Charlie while Angel and the rest of the group came running to Lucifers room, while Husk was down stairs telling the guest to leave the hotel. Husk then entered the room and went with Alastor who was still crying on Lucifers bed, Husk, Angel, and Nifty went to Alastor while Chery, razel, keekee, and fat nuggets stayed with me and Charlie side.

*Lucifer Pov*
I'm so sorry my love. I'm so sorry Charlie. I should've told you that I was dying. Please don't cry. I'll be up here watching you. Protecting you.

*God's pov*
Welcome back Lucifer.