Beta | New prologue?

A/N
I've been thinking I don't like the prologue of Fire-Weaver very much (even though I told myself I'm gonna write what I write and not look back 😆 ) so I'm requesting opinions on this version or maybe how I can incorporate this- if it should be included at all. It's rather short, so I might use it for an arc intro. Idk I wanted to twist the opening introductions the spider-totems do, so here it is.
————

I Interrupt this transmission
** to alert whoever is listening to this, **
that you have already heard too much.

.
.
.
.There's no going back now.
.
.
.

I'm not sure how you found this. But you can't be here. You shouldn't be here.

But it's too late, so let me explain.

I'm guessing you're here out of curiosity- that you want to know the story of Spider-Man. Of his many variations- of the multiverse we call the web of life. How I know anything of it.

Well, I never liked how my predecessors introduced themselves on this stupid video camera- never saw the point to keeping record of our miserable lives- but here I am. Even now I can feel the words tugging at my lips, invisible strings trying to sow their way onto my tongue.

I guess it's part of that web. An inevitable part of my story. So, I won't fight it. It can have my voice.

𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙴𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, and I am not the one and only spider-man. The man I'm about to tell you about is one of them- but in order to know his story, you have to know about mine.

To know his fall from grace, you have to know how I pushed him off that ledge. Know how I was forged into the catalyst that turned man into monster.

It's not a pretty story, so can you handle it? Can you handle hearing the true story of how a hero plays his role long enough to see himself become the villain? Can you handle hearing all that I am?

Because believe me, even the darkness fears the fire.