Arrogant Bastard

IN SEOUL

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO SHOUT 'MAMMA' 'MAMMA' IN FRONT OF MY EARS. GO DO YOUR OWN THING, PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ME!!" a man yelled at a 4-year-old child in exasperation.

Seeing this behavior of his father, the child started crying more and chanted "Hani bant my mamma, Hani bill not gwo anybhere without mamma, Hani bill not dwo anything!!" ("I want my mamma, I will not go anywhere without mamma, I will not do anything!!")

"Yoongi Hyung please take it away from my eyes, my head is going to explode!!" Jeongguk said to Yoongi, Yoongi picked up the crying baby and left. Yoongi came out and said to the crying baby "Hani baby, don't you cry. You'll find your mom!!" Hani stopped crying and looked at Yoongi and said "Bwut how cwan Hani find mamma, Hani don't euven know bhat mamma looks like!!' ("But how can I find her, I don't even know what mom looks like!!')

"Yes, hani mamma bill be fwound just bwecause hani mamma lobes so mwuch!" Haneul started laughing after saying this. ("Yes, hani mamma will be found just because hani mamma loves so much!") "Now go and tell the maid to let you eat, I have to go to your father now!!" Yoongi told him and left for Jeongguk's office room .

Not that Jeongguk doesn't love his child! He loves his child very much but his child is always looking for his mother, which Jeongguk doesn't like at all

Not that Jeongguk doesn't love his child! He loves his child very much but his child is always looking for his mother, which Jeongguk doesn't like at all. Jeongguk's girl friend was a very bad person. They had been in a relationship for five years and when she got pregnant he tried to have an abortion in secret many times. And Jeongguk's parents are very rich family people who have business spread in many places in the world. And his father wanted Jeongguk to take over the place after him! But Jeongguk always wanted to be a singer, he was very good at studies so he wisely studied business and worked in many companies. And he saved all the money he earned.

And that his girlfriend also knew that he saved money. But she didn't know that Jeongguk belonged to a rich family. The girl runs off with all of Jeongguk's savings, abandoning her 10-month-old baby.

Jeongguk was very broken because he didn't have any money and he didn't have a job because he had a singing competition in a few days. Jeongguk bowed his head and took his child to his parents. And his father gives him a condition that he will help him but Jeongguk must take charge of his company. Jeongguk pressed the stone to his chest and agreed to the terms.

Present

Jeongguk how many times have I told you not to treat him like that, you know too well what a bad effect that can have on a kid!!" Yoongi scolded Jeongguk. Jeongguk glared at Yoongi "I told him. Did not want to scold!! She always comes and talks about mother, I remember that cunning girl when I hear that!! And I immediately got very angry!! And you know what's wrong with the company?!"

"I understand everything but you think about that kid!! He is such a child, how sad he feels when he sees other children with their mothers! It's normal to want his mother, no one can fill the place of a mother, not even you.!!" Hearing Yoongi's words, Jeongguk felt bad thinking about his child "So what do you want?! I bring that devil woman back into my life??"