Haneul school

As soon as Taehyung entered Haneul's school, all the parents started looking at him.  All eyes were on Haneul and Taehyung. Haneul was holding Taehyung's fingers. Taehyung didn't look around and went straight to ask the guard "Which way can you say the headmaster's chamber?!"

The guard showed him the head teacher's chamber.  And Taehyung entered with permission and Haneul was with him.  "Good morning Mrs. Jeon!"  Before Taehyung could say anything, the teacher said, "Mr. Jeon called me a while ago and said you came to see me! I'm so sorry we couldn't take care of Haneul, we'll try our best from now on to make sure no student leaves our school without permission!"  Taehyung agreed yes.

Taehyung looked at Haneul and said "go baby you go to your classroom, I'll see you in a bit!!"  Haneul gave Taehyung a kiss on the cheek and ran away.  Again the Headmaster said "You will have to stay a little longer as permission has been granted for a sudden parent and teacher meeting today! I hope you will stay!!'  Taehyung said "As my son's guardian, of course I will!!"

  Again the Headmaster said "You will have to stay a little longer as permission has been granted for a sudden parent and teacher meeting today! I hope you will stay!!'  Taehyung said "As my son's guardian, of course I will!!"

Meeting room

IN KIDS WASHROOM

Jiwoo ( who always bully Haneul )

Jiwoo came to the washroom and saw Haneul washing his hands, more than half of the students had gone to the meeting room!  Jiwoo said "I heard your mom came today??"  Haneul looked at him but was leaving without answering, when Jiwoo suddenly pushed him away.  And Haneul stumbled and fell to the ground, and his uniform got wet.Haneul got up and ran to the meeting room crying.

Jiwoo runs after him.  They both went into the meeting room.  Taehyung saw Haneul crying and ran towards her.  And went and asked "Baby, what happened, why are you wet like this?! And why are you crying?!"  Haneul sobbed and pointed her finger at Jiwoo "He pwushed Hani away!!"

Taehyung looked at jiwoo and before he could say anything, jiwoo's mother came running and looked at Haneul saying "Shameless, to blame such an innocent child like my son!!"  Taehyung looked at her angrily after hearing the woman's language and said, "Mind your language miss! Don't you feel ashamed to call this innocent child shameless?!"

"What's the shame in that?! I've called a shameless boy shameless! Why does your son blame my son like this?!"  The woman shouted the last sentence.Everyone's eyes in the meeting room are now on Taehyung and the woman. Taehyung said angrily "There are so many kids here you keep your voice down!!"  The woman ignored Taehyung's words and screamed even louder "I'll do whatever I feel like, who are you to tell me anything??!"  The Headmaster stopped their trouble by saying "Please calm down, don't shout like that!"

The woman turned around and yelled at the principal, "Shut up, why did you allow these students to enroll in this school?! These boys don't deserve to be in a decent school."  Taehyung was trying to stop Haneul from crying and saying "It's ok baby, don't cry!!"  Taehyung couldn't stand any bad words about Haneul and that woman had crossed the line this time.

Taehyung shouted "Shut up!!"  And for some time everything was completely stopped.  Taehyung looked at the woman and said "One more bad thing I hear from you in the name of my son, I will staple your mouth shut!!"  And he looked at the baby boy and said with angry eyes "Tell me the truth! You pushed Haneul away?!" The kid cried out in fear seeing Taehyung's angry eyes and sobbed "I didn't want to push him away!! But he wouldn't talk to me, I was just trying to scare him into talking to me!!"

Taehyung asked Haneul "Hani baby, why don't you talk to Jiwoo?!"  Haneul said cutely "Because Jiwoo annoys Hani so much!! That's why Hani doesn't like him!"Taehyung smiled sweetly and said "My Hani baby is very nice, that's why he doesn't mess wit...

Taehyung asked Haneul "Hani baby, why don't you talk to Jiwoo?!"  Haneul said cutely "Because Jiwoo annoys Hani so much!! That's why Hani doesn't like him!"Taehyung smiled sweetly and said "My Hani baby is very nice, that's why he doesn't mess with anyone!! So go make friends with Jiwoo!” Haneul pouts at Taehyung's lips and walks up to Jiwoo and hugs him “From today we are friends!” and Jiwoo smiles and says “YES!!”

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️