Marriage 2

Yoongi and Jimin and Haneul went out for dinner tonight.  They went out because they wanted Jeongguk and Taehyung to spend some time apart and think for themselves.

Before leaving, Jimin told Taehyung "When he gets home, talk to him about your feelings so you don't regret it later!"  Taehyung nodded yes.  Taehyung is now alone in the house and Jeongguk will come in a few moments.  He had to go to Jeongguk's office for an emergency call!

With Taehyung

I don't know what he thinks about me, I shouldn't have kissed him so suddenly.  Taehyung was thinking these words when he suddenly heard Jeongguk's voice from the other side of the door.  Taehyung ran and opened the door.  Jeongguk was a little surprised to see Taehyung open the door he asked "Where are all the maids?!"  Taehyung said "I don't know!! Yoongi hyung gave them leave!!'

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow at him, Taehyung saw Jeongguk's expression and smacked him hard on the head and said angrily "Come in instead of making that monkey expression!!"

Jeongguk put his head in his hands and said "I can stand anywhere I want in my house!! Who are you to tell me?!"  Taehyung glared at him angrily "Perverted!!"  Jeongguk widened his eyes in surprise at Taehyung's words "I'm a pervert?! Who kissed me first thing in the morning without my permission??"  Taehyung heard this and got angry and said "I never wanted to kiss you it was an accident!! And I wanted to break the kiss but you kissed me back!!"  Jeongguk yelled "I FELT LIKE IT SO I KISSED YOU!!"  Taehyung yelled at Jeongguk "I THOUGHT SO TOO THAT'S WHY I KISSED YOU!!"

Jeongguk smirked "You mean you like me??"  Taehyung looked at Jeongguk with angry eyes and said "Fuck off Jeon!!"  After saying that, he went to his own room!

With Yoonmin

"Hey, why are they fighting??  They're supposed to talk about their feelings!!" Jimin said angrily looking at Yoongi. "How should I know?!  Why are you yelling at me?!" Yoongi asked Jimin in surprise. They both looked at Haneul who was calmly eating the ice cream.

Yoongi and Jimin could hear Taehyung and Jeongguk because they set up voice recorders in several places in the mansion so they could hear Taehyung and Jeongguk.

With Taekook

Jeongguk slowly entered Taehyung's room and saw Taehyung standing in front of the mirror wiping a liquid that had stuck to the glass with a very annoyed expression.

Jeongguk faked cough and said."I'm hungry, can I get something to eat?!"Taehyung looked at him with an annoyed expression and threw the tissue from his hand to the ground "Alright!! Let's go downstairs please!!"

Both went down quietly.  Taehyung walked into the kitchen and Jeongguk followed behind him.  As he was serving the food Jeongguk suddenly asked "Taehyung do you love me?!"  Taehyung looked at him with a strange expression and coldly said "Suddenly this question?!"
Jeongguk shook his head "Nothing, I just asked!!"

Jeongguk hugged Taehyung from behind without saying anything.  Taehyung's heart speeded up at Jeongguk's sudden hug.  Taehyung whispered "What are you doing gguk?!" Jeongguk placed the plate from Taehyung's hand on the table and turned him to face him "I do, I love you!! I don't know why, when, how but I love you. I know we haven't had a moment of love like that, but I swear I love you!" Taehyung looked at Jeongguk shyly with red cheeks and said "Me too!!"

 I know we haven't had a moment of love like that, but I swear I love you!" Taehyung looked at Jeongguk shyly with red cheeks and said "Me too!!"

Jeongguk did a happy dance after hearing Taehyung's words

Jeongguk did a happy dance after hearing Taehyung's words.  Taehyung looked at Jeongguk and thought that he had never seen Jeongguk smile so heartily since meeting him.  Taehyung gave Jeongguk a sweet smile himself.  Jeongguk stopped laughing and looked at Taehyung "Can I kiss you?!"  Taehyung shyly said yes.  Jeongguk wasted no time placing his lips on Taehyung's soft lips, and began to kiss.

  Jeongguk wasted no time placing his lips on Taehyung's soft lips, and began to kiss

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️