Jeon Mansion 1

"Look, Mr. Kim, you have to follow some rules to live in our house!  1.  Don't interfere with my business!!  2.  If you do anything about my son, do it with my permission!!” Jeongguk said these two rules looking at Taehyung, on whose lap Haneul was sitting. Taehyung and Haneul looked at Jeongguk for a few seconds but ignored him and started talking again. Jeongguk looked at them annoyed and said "Are you tow even listening to me??"

"Why are you talking to them when you can see they're ignoring you?!" Yoongi said from the side. "You too?!" Jeongguk said looking at Yoongi."Hey, I didn't say anything wrong, what's the point of getting mad about it, go about your business!!"  Yoongi said that and walked out. Jeongguk also left without saying anything.

WITH TAEHYUNG AND HANEUL

"Baby you tell me the truth why did you run away from school?!" Taehyung asked Haneul silent. Taehyung asked again "Tell Mamma what happened?!" Taehyung said kissing Haneul's cheek. Tears began to fall from Haneul's eyes.  Taehyung panicked at that and said "Baby don't cry like that, or your mamma will cry too!!"

"Nwo Hani dwoesn't bant his mamma to cry for him!!"  Haneul stopped crying and said. Hearing Haneul's words, Taehyung said with a sweet smile, "So tell mamma, did someone tell you something??"  Haneul shook his head and said "Nwo!"

"Well I guess Hani baby doesn't want his mamma near him!!"  Taehyung was about to leave when Haneul said "Swome boys in my chool sawid bwad thwings to me, they sawid (Hani is not a good boy so his mamma left him) I towld them I have a mamma, but nwone of them bwelieved me!" Hearing Haneul's words, Taehyung hugged her and said "Don't worry, I'll go to your school tomorrow and fix everything!!"

"Dada!!"Haneul opened the door to his father's office and called out to his father Jeongguk looked at his son and asked "What happened my little champ??" "Mamma told you to go downstairs for food!!"  Haneul said cutely.  Jeongguk chuckled lightly "You ate?!"  "Yes mamma fed me!!'  Haneul had a sweet smile on his lips as he spoke.

Jeongguk could never take the place of Haneul's mother. He tried many times that he could take the place of his son's mother by becoming a father, but it never happened!  Haneul always wanted his mother.  Jeongguk can tell from his child's face and expression that Haneul is very happy to have Taehyung.

So jeongguk doesn't want his child to get involved with Taehyung.  Taehyung has a life too, Taehyung will get married one day and have a family, he can never spend his whole life with Haneul!!

IN NIGHT

IN HANEUL ROOM

"Sleep baby, it's late, you have to get up tomorrow morning!!" Taehyung said patting Haneul's head. Haneul looked at Taehyung for a while and wanted to say something but couldn't! Taehyung understood and said, "What happened??  Do you want to tell me something?" Haneul asked nervously. "Mamma will you gwive me milky??  " Taehyung asked confused "But baby you don't drink milk at night!!"  Haneul shook his head and said "Mamma's Milky!"

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️