Jeon Mansion 2

Hearing Haneul's demand, Taehyung shyly said, "I'm not a girl, baby, so I don't have milk!!"  Haneul said "No, a boy in hani's school was twelling his frwiends that he swtill ewats his mamma's milky, and his mamma is not a gwirl!!" Saying this, Haneul looked at Taehyung with his innocent eyes.

Taehyung changed the subject and told Haneul "Baby I sing you a lullaby? And you fall asleep!"  Haneul smiled cutely and said "Yes mamma!!"

(Rock a bye baby, on the tree top,
When the wind blows the cradle will rock.
When the bough breaks the cradle will fall,
And down will come baby, cradle and all.

Rock a bye baby, gently you swing,
Over the cradle, Mother will sing,
Sweet is the lullaby over your nest
That tenderly sings my baby to rest.

From the high rooftops, down to the sea
No one's as dear as baby to me
Wee little hands, eyes shiny and bright
Now sound asleep until morning light

Rock a bye baby, on the tree top,
When the wind blows the cradle will rock.
When the bough breaks the cradle will fall,
And down will come baby, cradle and all.)

After a while Haneul fell asleep.  As Taehyung walked out of Haneul's room, he saw Jeongguk standing there trying to see what was going on inside and moved away when he saw him. Taehyung and Jeongguk looked at each other, Taehyung sarcastically said "Do you have to be lulled to sleep by the lullaby too?!"  Jeongguk glared at Taehyung and said "What do you think of me, kid?!"  Taehyung smirked again "Then why did you come here and peek?!" Jeongguk fake coughed "I was just wondering what you were doing to my son??"

Taehyung asked annoyed "See?! Go and sleep!!"  Jeongguk nods his head as yes nervously at Taehyung's scolding.Taehyung smiled and walked away.  Within seconds Jeongguk realized what he was doing, Jeongguk immediately raised his head "Hey this is my house, I can stand anywhere I want in my house, who are you to scold me?!"
Jeongguk said the words slightly louder so that Taehyung could hear everything he said.

IN MORNING

Taehyung thought that today he would drop Haneul off at school and see what happened there the day before.  Taehyung got Haneul up in the morning and brought him downstairs to the dining table where jimin, yoongi, Jeongguk were already present.  Haneul ran to his dada and Jeongguk picked him up. Haneul kissed Jeongguk on the cheek and said "Gwood mowrning dada!! " Jeongguk and Haneul kissed on the cheek and said "Good morning baby!!"

Taehyung looked at them cutely and said "I need a kiss on the cheek too!!"After a while there was a moment that saw Yoongi choking on his food while eating. Jimin stared at them in surprise and Taehyung's cheeks turned red.Among them, Haneul clapped his hands happily saying "yes!! Dada kiss mamma!!"

The thing is, when Taehyung looks at them and demands a kiss on the cheek, he demands a kiss from Haneul, so that he kisses Taehyung just as he kisses his father on the cheek.  But Jeongguk thought that Taehyung wanted a kiss from him so he got up and kissed Taehyung on the cheek and sat back down on the table. Yoongi hissed at Jeongguk "Hey Taehyung wanted a kiss from Haneul, not you!!"

Jeongguk fake coughed again "What happened, I gave his a kiss on the cheek and I can't take it back!!"
Taehyung hurriedly told Jeongguk "You feed Haneul, I'm changing clothes!!"  After saying that, he ran away from there.

Some times later

Taehyung's dress

"If you don't close your mouth, flies will get in!!"  Jimin said to Jeongguk from the side.  Jeongguk suddenly looked at Jimin and said "I don't see Taehyung at all!!"  Jimin smirked "When did I say that?! That you were seeing Taehyung??"Jeongguk glared at Jimin, and walked away.

"mamma you lowok so bewautifol!!” Hearing Haneul's words, Taehyung smiled “You look so handsome too my dear baby!!” Taehyung brought Haneul to their school.  And the parents of the other kids were looking at Taehyung, firstly seeing him for the first time, secondly seeing him with Haneul and thirdly the biggest reason people are looking at Taehyung is because Taehyung looks so beautiful.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️