Other Character

Faizal Khan :
Father of Sana. He is 50 year old and posted as senior manager in a private bank and a very caring and oving husband and father. He always respected Manish's mother as that's why when she died and gave responsibility of Manish's upbringing and education to his wife, he also whole heartedly accepted that along with his wife. But he was also angry when Manish's mother gave amount for his upbringing and education. He deposited that amount in his bank for Manish's future use and beared all his expenses by his own. His happiness was beyond the limit when Manish started his own organisation in the name of his late mother. Later he also transferred all the amount which Manish's mother gave to his wife in Manish's account as his account was in the same bank and branch where he was senior manager.

He never believed in religionism But when the so-called leaders of his religion pressurised,  he was forced to marry his daughter. But when after 2 years he got the news of Sana's husband's demise, he got scared, he immediately called Manish and then reached his daughter's house with him. Seeing Sana in devastated condition, he started getting more nervous, so Manish somehow console both of them. Two days after the supurd e khak, when he talked to her in-laws about taking Sana with them forever,The way they talked and by their expressions, it seemed like the were no more interested in keeping Sana with them so  they immediately agreed. He returned along with Sana and Manish on the same day. On the way suddenly Sana fainted. He and Manish somehow reached to the nearest hospital. After examining doctor told us that she is one month pregnant and also very weak. Doctor prescribed some medicines and also also asked him to very good take care of Sana.He and Manish was very happy after listening  good news. He immediately informed Sahiba  and Sana's in laws about the good news. Sahiba was very happy after listening the news but her in laws said that now she is not a part of their family so not to contact them from onwards. He got very upset listening their words.

Sahiba Khan : A 46 year old dutiful wife of Faizal and loving and caring mother of Sana.

Rohan,Satvik,Dinesh : Manish's best friends.