Chapter 1

Manish who just returned from his house in Delhi, entered in his 4 bhk apartment in Mumbai. Raju chacha(his servent) immediately offered him a glass of water which he emptied in one go. he asked Raju chacha to carry his luggage to room. After resting for a while Manish also left for his room. He was feeling a sort of uneasiness and feeling like crying. Sana's face with full of sorrow and pain was constantly roaming in his mind and in front of his eyes. His heart was aching. He took out a cigarette from the side drawer of bed and lit it but no use. Then he took out whisky bottle from showcase and made a small peg for himself. He informed Raju chacha not to prepare dinner for himself but strictly instructed Raju chacha to prepare for himself or order something from hotel. After having drink he lied down on bed and tried to sleep but that was far away from his eyes but after some time he slept due to drunkenness.

From next day he started going to office
but in office also he wasn't able to concentrate on work. Just like this few months passed and during that time he lost a lot of business deals but he didn't care. His business partners and friends tried a lot to console and exhort him but no use. Beside that his physical and mental condition was also deteriorating. Now he was not like before. Getting angry and yelling at his coworkers had become his habit. Even at home, Raju chacha, whom he respected a lot, now on him too started getting angry and yelling. Raju uncle never minded her getting angry and shouting but he started getting worried after seeing her deteriorating condition. One day when Manish fell unconscious at home due to high blood pressure, Raju uncle called his friends and they all immediately got Manish admitted in hospital. Later one of his friend Satvik informed his uncle and aunt in Delhi, about his deteriorating condition and admission in hospital.As soon as aunty heard this, she started crying bitterly. Uncle somehow consoled him and calmed him down and explained that this is not the time to cry but to make Manish understand and cure him from his deteriorating health by properly taking care. Sana also felt very sad listening about Manish's deteriorating health condition. Uncle immediately applied for a long leave in bank and also asked sana to apply in her hospital. They catched the next available flight of same day to Mumbai.

They directly reached to hospital where Manish was admitted. He was still unconscious, his face was pale, IV was attached to his veins and face was covered with oxygen mask. When they all three saw him in that condition, they had tears in eyes. Being herself a doctor, Sana inquired with the doctor who was attending Manish about his health.  Doctor told her that it happened because of his not having proper meal on time and always getting tensed perhaps he was smoking continuously since last few days and was also consuming alcohol which led him to this condition. When Sana came to know about his smoking and drinking habit, she got shocked and also got hell angry on him. She thought that it was not the right time to talk about it so she will confront him after his recovery and also not to reveal about his smoking and drinking habit to her parents because she knew very well it will break their hearts.

Faizal and Sahiba, with tear in their eyes, were continuously praying to Allah to save Manish by raising their hands. After few hours the doctor came and informed that Manish had regained consciousness. They can meet them but only one by one. Both of them thanked Allah. Sahiba immediately reached to his room and sat on the stool nearby and started caressing his hair lovingly. Seeing Sahiba immediately Manish eyes weld up so Sahiba signaled him not to cry by moving his head in no. After some time she came out from room and signalled Faizal to go. Seeing Faizal, manish smiled. Faizal lovingly pecked his forehead head. He sat there for some time and later came out of the room. Now it was Sana's turn. She entered the room with anger look. Manish raised his hand to say Hi. Sana calmly sat on stool. Manish asked with hand gesture how is she now. Sana angrily replied that I am fine now but what have you done to yourself😡. Just see your condition😡. If Doctor told her that it happened because of his not having proper meal on time and always getting tensed perhaps he was smoking continuously since last few days and was also consuming alcohol which led him to this condition. When Sana came to know about his smoking and drinking habit, she got shocked and also got hell angry on him.. Manish remained silent. He wondered, if only he could tell her that her widowhood, her pregnancy and her future were the causes of his problems? Manish placed his hand on Sana's stomach and gestured to ask how is her child. Sana smilingly said that the doctor has said that there is no need to worry her child is perfectly alright and healthy. They continued talking like this for an hour. When Sana did not come out for an hour, her parents also reached the room. When her father asked Sana to go home, she said that she would stay here tonight but her mother said that it's not safe for her to stay in the hospital at night. Let's go home, later after freshening up and having dinner, your father will come here to stay for the night. Manish tried to tell them with hand's gasture that none of them needed to come but before that they had already left. Till sana's abbu returned, manish had already slept due to medicine's effect. He checked manish once and then slept on sofa lying in the room. Next day in the morning hours, Sana entered the room with a bag in her hand containing orange juice for manish and breakfast and lunch for herself. Seeing her her father tried to say something but sana seeing manish sleeping, signalled her, father to keep quite by keeping finger on lips so her father changed his clothes and left for home silently.
At around 10 am Manish' doctor entered the the room with a nurse. He examined Manish thoroughly and checked blood and other reports and instructed nurse to remove oxygen mask as manish was now breathing normally so it was no longer needed and to continue drip till evening.
In the evening he again examined and later signalled sana to follow in his cabin.
In the cabin, the doctor told Sana that Manish is now physically fine and except one, his all other reports are also normal. From that one report it seems that there is a deficiency of nutrients in his body.Perhaps he might not have received mother's milk in his childhood. Sana told the doctor whatever her mother had once told her about Manish's childhood which he noted in manish's medical file for his reference. He said, whatever happened to Manish is very sad although it can't be changed but still I prescribes some medicine to fullfill the requirement of nutrients at one level which he has to consume till life long time. We are keeping him under observation for one more day, if his condition is stable like this till tomorrow evening also, we will discharge him the day after tomorrow. But at home, one has to be very careful about his eating habits, shouldn't have any type of mental stress and most important he has to be stopped from smoking and drinking under any circumstances. Sana thanked him and left for room.

End of Chapter 1